More use for GP

Most of the time, nobody uses their GP for anything. Nobody runs out of the speed defuse kit, grenade expand slot and bag 3 - 4. That is the only thing what people are using it. But nobody has problems anymore to get enough gp to buy it for a whole month.

What I like to see what we can get for more GP:
  • 10k GP = 1000 EXP. (Rank doesn't mean how a person is good)
  • 50k GP = 5000 EP. I dont want it for MP because right now the MP shop doesn't really change a lot.
  • 100k GP = 1 Entry to a jackpot (read down below for information)
  • 250k GP = 1 Coupon
  • 500k GP = 1 crate ticket

Jackpot

I would love to see that we're gonna get a jackpot. To enter you need to have a ticket like just in a lottery. A ticket cost 100k GP. The prize would be kept as a prize for 1 week long in the lottery, so people can join when they can. What I like to see prizes. NO VIPS. I like to see winning weapons that is old in the BM, or win more GP to enter later jackpots with more tickets or spend on the other stuff what I suggested.

Comments

• The idea itself of so called "GP sink" is pretty good, since the only place where people spend GP at this season is for AK-47 CFS, but...

In your so called suggestion of "Prices per item" is somewhat either overpriced or underpriced.
    For example, by wasting 200k GP I can get myself 20k EP. For that 20k EP I can get myself 20 crates from the Shop. From those 20 crates I'm bound to win definetly more than 1 Coupon, maybe even a permanent weapon from that crate. If not, I will get myself a crate ticket from failing to win. As well as a decent chunk of GP to repeat the circle.

Suggestion to a suggestion (Meta breaking, I know):
    - You can purchase each of those items only once per week;
    - Adjust certain prices for certain items (Read the message above again);
    - With the merge of CFEU into the game, realease new weapons in the same place as they were in CFEU(Item Shop GP weapons to Item Shop for GP, Black Market GP weapons to GP Black Market). Certain Items (MP7-ADV) which can be rented for ZP in Item Shop on the current game, should be added into GP Black Market (Following the long forgotten example of AK-47 Camo).
  • I agree with a lot of what Kastlas has said. The EP price should be increased if it's to be considered OR have it limited to once a week as stated. However, there also exists another problem with the EP in that EP does stand for EVENT Points and would likely get a lot of nay saysers from that based on name sake. But that doesn't mean they can't introduce an Event that makes buying EP for some larger amount of GP a thing either....

I'm also personally against EXP being bought with GP. Sure EXP and the Ranks it brings doesnt mean a thing but I think EXP should remain only received through Gameplay. Especially since there's been suggestions to make some channels or Ranked mode require a higher rank before accessing and things like that so this would counter those suggestions/ideas if they were to ever happen. The only exception i can see to this would be to allow Marshal ranked players to buy some amount of EXP per week to help in the progress to get to super marshal as that is a fairly daunting task unless you load up on VIPs and play with other people with tons of VIPs and play A LOT.

Now I do agree that it'd be great to see stuff to spend out GP on. And some of the weapons EU had that we never got for permanent or stuff that we had that's either super duper old and long since been discontinued from the ZP BM (like the original Sterling) could all be potential Itemshop/BM Crate subjects. Some of the nicer weapons if they end up on GM BM could be sold at a higher price than the rest of the GP BM weapons as well potentially if they due have that ZP quality to them. (not too many of them do though). They could also start introducing more cosmetic character items for GP costs and even offer permanent versions of some at high GP costs.

A final idea to tack on and think about, though some people will hate, is the possibility of sub-VIP skins of the original weapons. I say Sub-VIP because they'd have the VIP emblem and technically be VIP but be classed at a low class of VIP and would have very minor benefits. So like M16, M700, and Knife VIPs all for some high costly amount of GP. They'd have say 50% EXP boost and 20% GP boosts as perhaps their only perks, a fancy skin, and of course better stats than their originals to make them up to par with standard ZP weapons.