Bring back the GP purchase option

Hey everyone,

As I'm sure you're all aware, when the CFS packages were released we were all completely drained of GP, so with the Invictus,Canadian, Prime crates back into play, we really don't have enough GP to spare on them without spending tons of money on ZP crates and even then, there's no guarantee on how much ZP we'll need to spend to get enough GP. Back in the day, the website used to have an option to purchase GP with ZP directly, and that way we would be able to accumulate enough GP to sustain ourselves without gambling on ZP crates, even with events being put into play, we still would not be able to get enough GP to spend on them. My suggestion is that we bring back that system, that way we can accumulate enough GP to actually be able to keep purchasing crates such as these.

Let me know what you think, thanks. ;)

Comments

• I believe the old website had packages that contained GP among other things. Are you talking about something like this? Or is it easier for you to simply have GP packages that you can buy with ZP?
    Example:
    100,000 GP = **** ZP
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Grumpy;n6870422]I believe the old website had packages that contained GP among other things. Are you talking about something like this? Or is it easier for you to simply have GP packages that you can buy with ZP?
    Example:
    100,000 GP = *** ZP
    [/QUOTE]

I was referring to the old packages that we used to have on the website we could purchase that contained GP and a bunch of other things, however it would be much nicer if we could have an option to purchase GP as well, such as that example, it would be fairly quicker to top up GP as well using ZP or even EP as an additional option. Rather than go through that namecard with 120k GP, or spend ** ZP on crates hoping for large sums of GP.
  • I think since you're able to gain plenty of GP through ZP crates it's not really needed to add a different option in which you can buy just GP.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    I think since you're able to gain plenty of GP through ZP crates it's not really needed to add a different option in which you can buy just GP.

Not everyone has the luxury of spending that much on ZP crates though, I mean sure you can gain some GP via ZP crates but it would be much better if there was an option to purchase with ZP for example: 100,000GP for x amount of ZP, there is also potential to put in something for people in the game who do not purchase ZP or don't have the means to purchase ZP to accumulate GP via a fixed amount of EP from the store.
  • I like the idea this will save us from wasting time on zp crates and we will be 100% sure we get the certain amount we want +1