New ribbon (crossfire sheriff)

NEW RIBBON: CROSSFIRE SHERIFF ( 100 successful hacking reports via support tickets)

Comments

• Nah no thanks

This will only lead to nerds spamming support with even more false reports than they doing now for reasons that are not necessary hacking nor hurt any one

In fact I was lately informed(on my thread where I put screens of 13 af.k boters in every hmx room) that users like zyko and another one I can't remember the name are having no life /no social life and reporting players for every little c.rap they see ,even for the most tiny thing like "af.k boters" or write "a7a" in the chat only because it might arise complications to their accounts even tho it doesn't hurt anyone.

Like it isn't enough that kids like this are making false reports for bs reasons only for p1ss off people accounts ,now you also want to give prize to them?

If it only for real hack report from frustrated players who want to make the game better than +1 ,but if it for the reasons I mentioned above then -1
  • -1 Not a good idea at all, people will just make false reports, spam support to get the ribbon and then it becomes a very sticky situation.