Black Knife in GP Crates

Suggest to add "Black Knife" permanent in GP crates, its not so powerful and not so shiny so it would be really proper. Last GP crate weapon was THOR in march.

Comments

• +1
    It will be a great addition to the GP crates, because we never had an melee crate before. Really like the suggestion :)
  • dsa3243 wrote: »
    I like that idea. +1

Hello I have been shut down because of a device that was a tool to cheat but I was not cheated but I discovered after the account was closed and I'm sorry I had to be sure of the computer if it was a cheat tool or not I hope you reopen my account and I am sorry for the inconvenience Thank you and thank you For your understanding Hello I have been shut down because of a device that was a tool to cheat but I was not cheated but I discovered after the account was closed and I'm sorry I had to be sure of the computer if it was a cheat tool or not I hope you reopen my account and I am sorry for the inconvenience Thank you and thank you For your understanding I beg you [p.m]s]me] Account Name Please I'm in trouble You told me that I used a cheat tool, but I did not use it. I was in Saber, and the computers there were cheating programs, and I did not know. Please, I'm sorry. I had to make sure you can not do it. Please....

• Hello I have been shut down because of a device that was a tool to cheat but I was not cheated but I discovered after the account was closed and I'm sorry I had to be sure of the computer if it was a cheat tool or not I hope you reopen my account and I am sorry for the inconvenience Thank you and thank you For your understanding Hello I have been shut down because of a device that was a tool to cheat but I was not cheated but I discovered after the account was closed and I'm sorry I had to be sure of the computer if it was a cheat tool or not I hope you reopen my account and I am sorry for the inconvenience Thank you and thank you For your understanding I beg you [p.m]s]me] Account Name Please I'm in trouble You told me that I used a cheat tool, but I did not use it. I was in Saber, and the computers there were cheating programs, and I did not know. Please, I'm sorry. I had to make sure you can not do it. Please....

• beter40a wrote: »

Hello I have been shut down because of a device that was a tool to cheat but I was not cheated but I discovered after the account was closed and I'm sorry I had to be sure of the computer if it was a cheat tool or not I hope you reopen my account and I am sorry for the inconvenience Thank you and thank you For your understanding Hello I have been shut down because of a device that was a tool to cheat but I was not cheated but I discovered after the account was closed and I'm sorry I had to be sure of the computer if it was a cheat tool or not I hope you reopen my account and I am sorry for the inconvenience Thank you and thank you For your understanding I beg you [p.m]s]me] Account Name Please I'm in trouble You told me that I used a cheat tool, but I did not use it. I was in Saber, and the computers there were cheating programs, and I did not know. Please, I'm sorry. I had to make sure you can not do it. Please....

Send ticket.

On Topic:
    +1 for black knife in gp bm
  • i agree with you
    everymonth 2~3 crates add in zp black market how ever every year 1 crate add on gp black market and what about 150 coupon weapons too
  • +1 i like this idea, it would be nice if more melee weapons were added to the GP crates in general, as it's always guns.
  • What is this? A good suggestion? Why would we do that?
  • Hello, I want to know what we've gained from closing accounts that use fraud. The owners of these accounts will use other accounts and use the fraud again. I want a final solution to the problem and another problem. If someone stole someone else's account and used cheat from the thief, the account was closed and the account was not reopened. How do we want reforms that can restore the game where the fraud protection program has reopened the accounts? We pay money for a clean game without cheating
  • +1 We really need more GP crates in BM
    JackPain (Sweden)