New thing

Hey GM
I have some new suggestions that SQL can have nice red light weapons against ZP players and that we go back to work for Kik . Ffa and hmx because of the haks and must watch the game well and development in some characters and put things to adorn the characters forever

And there are characters, for example, the characters in the gta saliva, they are the characters of the famous to Cross Fire and will cause a large number of sales and personality, for example, robot and personality such as mirrors pick it is very scary

I have many perceptions but for some things.

You have made some gains for some successful companies

Comments

• In regards to kick-voting being enabled again for FFA and HM/MM/HMX/Mutant Knight games......definitely a no, even when it was enabled all the good players were always vote kicked out by people misusing the system to boot people who were better than them in the game, if it was enabled again, rather than people kicking out hackers, they would go back to kicking out players better than them. Even in certain modes where kick-voting is still enabled, people almost always misuse the system to kick people who are better than them, rather than kick out the people who are actually hacking.

So it's a no from me.