New MP Shop Items and Features

Hey all! Walleo here.

MP Shop has been getting delayed on updates and we're getting the same items month after month. Here's my suggestions for a good change...
Characters:
  • Replace Orchid already. Every single player owns her and she's there since MP Shop debut. She needs to go. A good replacement would be a male character like the VVS or Navy Seal. Male characters are always better.
Character Gear:
  • More gear. We don't want our soldiers naked in the battlefield! We want them dressed appropriately! Bring in some Halloween and Xmas gear now! Bring in some Spring gear in the future in the beggining of the year!
Items:
  • We need more namecards and sprays and suit the season. How about some Halloween spray and namecard for November, and Xmas spray and namecard in December, followed by Spring stuff in the following months.
  • Zombie Large Hypomeds and Unlimited Ammo should also come to the MP Shop to make soldiers full ready for the Zombie Apocalypse!
  • Stuff for other modes like a different mutant for Mutant Mode (except Jiang Shi).
Weapons:
  • Now this is the tricky part. Here's how it goes:
    • CF China has weapons pieces to mix into a permanent weapon. This takes 3-4 months to fuse the pieces into a permanent weapon. It could be any weapon. Pieces can only be bought once a month. Miss one month and pieces will expire from your Storage.
  • Alot more weapons that can be added.
Thanks for reading!

Comments

• +1 for this suggestion and +1 for the guy who wrote that <3:o
  • +1 For this suggestion. I agree the orchid has been in the MP shop forever, almost to the point where it hurts to see the orchid around in the game. Also more weapon options, would be great. I also think it would be a great idea to have MP crates for the shop that we can use our excess MP to purchase and spin.
  • +1 For this suggestion also they need remove Golden Mauser (30 days), Orchid , Awm-camo and Desert eagle noble silver
  • People always suggest more frequent MP shop updates and it hasn't happened. The weapon pieces sound cool... I hope CFNA gets that soon. weapon pieces was as idea when the game was in beta so they finally got that going. Is it the same as the mp VVIP guns?
  • Hey all! Walleo here.

MP Shop has been getting delayed on updates and we're getting the same items month after month. Here's my suggestions for a good change...
    Characters:
    • Replace Orchid already. Every single player owns her and she's there since MP Shop debut. She needs to go. A good replacement would be a male character like the VVS or Navy Seal. Male characters are always better.
    Character Gear:
    • More gear. We don't want our soldiers naked in the battlefield! We want them dressed appropriately! Bring in some Halloween and Xmas gear now! Bring in some Spring gear in the future in the beggining of the year!
    Items:
    • We need more namecards and sprays and suit the season. How about some Halloween spray and namecard for November, and Xmas spray and namecard in December, followed by Spring stuff in the following months.
    • Zombie Large Hypomeds and Unlimited Ammo should also come to the MP Shop to make soldiers full ready for the Zombie Apocalypse!
    • Stuff for other modes like a different mutant for Mutant Mode (except Jiang Shi).
    Weapons:
    • Now this is the tricky part. Here's how it goes:
      • CF China has weapons pieces to mix into a permanent weapon. This takes 3-4 months to fuse the pieces into a permanent weapon. It could be any weapon. Pieces can only be bought once a month. Miss one month and pieces will expire from your Storage.
    • Alot more weapons that can be added.
    Thanks for reading!

Agreed mate i just came to post about the mp shop and i found this and seriously mate great ideas I hope they go for it.