3 features to add in the game that will make it better for sure.

I'm a vet player I had an account from 2012 ( zerconium ) but i stopped playing after it was stolen *my fault* but i returned at 2016 with ( Zerconium.JR ) and been playing on it temporarily but now I'm on it like daily .... so I always had some suggestions to say but can't find where to post them then i found this thread and also i don't know if they where mentioned before or not but i decided to say them anyway :D

so let's get straight in the subject :

1- adding a clock inside the game may be placed anywhere in the game ( like at the end of the event/announcements bar )
i see this watch or time telling thing very important because i really can't tell when your day starts !
i really don't know what is your timing region is it Canada or GMT or what exactly !! i presume the daily mission begins at the day beginning but found that this is not the case here so i'm really confused !!!

2- adding a " weapon comparison " button in the storage and black market i want to know which weapon is better without trying it in games.
for example i won G3A3-Camo and on trying it i found it really terrible with its sh** recoil everywhere but when i found * by luck* that it got more power than the ak-47 i gave it another chance based on this knowledge and managed to handle it so why not comparing every weapon in my inventory and knowing its own power/specs.

3- kick voting .... the thing here is that whenever i play S&D their are always many rookies (I play only in uk-4) that gonna kick whoever the ACE and really destroying the game so why not making the kick limit based on the rank !!

for example:
a-ranks from second Lieutenant and below are given only one kick voting chance.
b-ranks from colonel and below are given 2 kick voting chances.
c-ranks from Brigadier General and higher are given 3 kick voting chances.

by this S&D games are handled properly with the more prof. players having the kick option while rookies got only one chance to destroy the game.

there where many suggestions/features in my head but i can't memorize all of them right now so when i remember them i may edit the post or something :D

Comments