Rewards for collecting 60/70/80 ribbons

Hi all,

I just wanted to make a suggestion to add rewards for collecting 60/70/80 ribbons.

Thanks,
Abel

Q&A:
Q: What kind of rewards would you like to see?

A: Anything to be honest in terms of weapons. Maybe something which is exclusive towards collecting ribbons like we used to have? The rewards so far are:

20 ribbons = M4A1-Custom Crystal
30 ribbons = 10k GP (which is worth nothing btw, might need changing to something else e.g. 100k gp)
40 ribbons = Shovel Red Dragon
50 ribbons = Desert Eagle Pink

So maybe add weapons from other categories such as shotguns, snipers, SMG or even a machine gun.

Q: Why did you suggest this?

A: I suggested this because it gives motivation to players to achieve ribbons. If there are no rewards past 50 ribbons, what is the point of collecting anymore? I know some players collect more to show off but this doesn't drive everyone.

Comments

• more details like what kind of rewards you would like to see, etc.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Lasagnya;n6864782]more details like what kind of rewards you would like to see, etc.[/QUOTE]

Anything to be honest in terms of weapons. Maybe something which is exclusive towards collecting ribbons like we used to have? The rewards so far are:

20 ribbons = M4A1-Custom Crystal
    30 ribbons = 10k GP (which is worth nothing btw, might need changing to something else e.g. 100k gp or weapon)
    40 ribbons = Shovel Red Dragon
    50 ribbons = Desert Eagle Pink

So maybe add weapons from other categories such as shotguns, snipers, SMG or even a machine gun.
  • Got you covered, just stick with guns that were released, but were only available temporarily, so it's pretty much something new for everyone.
    60 Ribbons = Serbu Super Shorty, NS2000, Remmington Knife or FN TPS.
    70 Ribbons = CBJ-MS, SR-2M Veresk, KAC PDW
    80 Ribbons = AWM Silenced, Socom-16, M98B or VSK-94

Frankly, considering how much effort went into acquiring that amount ribbons, perhaps you guys could implement some kind of ticket system where people can choose 1 out of a pool of weapons to obtain permanently. Preferably weapons that were never available permanently like the ones above.
  • M1600wner wrote: »
    Got you covered, just stick with guns that were released, but were only available temporarily, so it's pretty much something new for everyone.
    60 Ribbons = Serbu Super Shorty, NS2000, Remmington Knife or FN TPS.
    70 Ribbons = CBJ-MS, SR-2M Veresk, KAC PDW
    80 Ribbons = AWM Silenced, Socom-16, M98B or VSK-94

Frankly, considering how much effort went into acquiring that amount ribbons, perhaps you guys could implement some kind of ticket system where people can choose 1 out of a pool of weapons to obtain permanently. Preferably weapons that were never available permanently like the ones above.

Or brand new weapons which are not available any where else.
  • Here only my 5 cents for ribbon rewards >3

What I think will be both worthy and realistic to be implemented

m4 pink crystal
    wide grenade
    old golden weapon (either ak gold or m4 gold)

Dream that will never happen:

m4 peony
    weapon by choice ticket
    ak halloween or ak xmas

Unreleased weapons yet that might suit for ribbons:

jingu bang (melee)
    shockwave sword (melee)
    glass bead(melee)

I am knifes fan :D
  • slug
    D.e silencer rare skin like red dragon
    AK Nobal beast
  • hajjklkkl wrote: »
    u can put 10k zp reward for 50 ribbon ??

i consider this as a bad joke. collecting 50 ribbons will mostly take 5+ years. if u didnt know.

i suggest the m4a1-pink crystal as 60 ribbon reward
    and (to complete a pink crystal bag)
    a pink crystal melee as 70 ribbon reward.

+ maybe a permanent Namecard for 60/70 Ribbons
  • Wide nade would fit for 60 reward. 70 should be something special, choosing a wep would be perfect. Dont know about 80, thats far away and i cant imagine yet what you could still want at that point...
  • A long time ago i watched a video from a weapon called fal custom its the original weapon that the hero has in hero mode and i havent seen it on a crate so for me i wouldnt mind it to be a reward it doesnt have to be something with extra colours like all the other ribbon rewards
  • 60 Ribbons = Serbu Super Shorty, NS2000, Remmington Knife or FN TPS,KAC PDW. ( anyone of these like mate said )
    70 Ribbons = CBJ-MS, SR-2M Veresk,AWM Silenced, Socom-16, M98B or VSK-94. ( anyone of these like mate said )
    80 Ribbons = 100.000 EP ( its hard but its deserved )
  • 60-weapon by choice ticket
    70-weapon by choice ticket
    80-2 weapon by choice ticket

It's the only thing I can think about that will motivate players to collect ribbons -anything else would be rubbish and no one wouldn't even break a sweat for try to them em.
    midotizo wrote: »
    80 Ribbons = 100.000 EP ( its hard but its deserved )

are you for real?100k ep for 80 ribbons?I get 200k ep every month only from prime time event and you want us to get just 100k for #ing 80 ribbons?1 million would be more realistic
    btw-the guns you mentioned are all rubber trash - try harder next time -don't forget name cards and sprays for 100 ribbons
  • 30 Ribbons: broken kukri red crystal
    60 Ribbons: m4a1 s pink crystal

• are you for real?100k ep for 80 ribbons?I get 200k ep every month only from prime time event and you want us to get just 100k for #ing 80 ribbons?1 million would be more realistic
    btw-the guns you mentioned are all rubber trash - try harder next time -don't forget name cards and sprays for 100 ribbons

Bro ? You got 200k EP every month ? GM can't own 200k EP monthly ... Be logic .
    And about those weapons , you think Z8 will give you weapons better than those in coupons ?
    We ask for the mid-low weapons that may accepted by GMs.

Last thing
    The 100k EP it's the fair amount for all players .

The suggestions still dreams until now .
  • midotizo wrote: »

Bro ? You got 200k EP every month ? GM can't own 200k EP monthly ... Be logic .
    And about those weapons , you think Z8 will give you weapons better than those in coupons ?
    We ask for the mid-low weapons that may accepted by GMs.

Last thing
    The 100k EP it's the fair amount for all players .

The suggestions still dreams until now .

Well there are 3 days every weekend,4 weekends a month,15k ep limit
    (15.000x3x4)almost 200k..and this is only by play 1 prime time every day..if go no life and play both then you might go up to 300k+ a month

about the weapons-I think people sometimes forget at what year we are at-it's 2019 when the game masters do any everything possible within their power for make people play this game and prevent the game from die..at years like these when we get free m4 noble/vips/zp and so on - those 'mid low weapons' like broken old coupons weapons come back as ribbons reward - is not even a rational option (be real man - if they wouldn't put some bombastic weapons no one would care and won't give a f)
  • 60=m4a1 New Gold or Machine Gun New Gold
    70=weapon SMG Styer Tmp
    80=awm silencer
  • Well, since the Cheytac m200 is pretty much the only weapon left that i really want some kind of unique reskin of that would be my choice for 60 ribbons.