What song do you listen while bunnyhoping

I'm curious to know what the best Ghost Mode players listen while bunnyhoping.
List your playlist/songs

Comments

• A lot of people play BL to music which is totally understandable but for me I can't balance the two, I always end up focusing more on the song than the game so no music for me :p
  • Pretty much play whatever you like and you'll find songs that kinda put you into the good mood or mindset.
    Personally I used to use this playlist when I'm playing...

Travis Scott: Stargazing, 5% Tint, Sicko Mode, Houstonfornication

Kanye West: Good Morning, Stronger, I Wonder, Everything I Am, Crack Music, Roses, We Major, Hey Mama, Gone, Late, All Falls Down, Spaceship, Never Let Me Down, The New Workout Plan, Family Business, Breathe In Breathe Out, On Sight, Black Skinhead, New Slaves, I'm In It

50 Cent: Patiently Waiting, In Da Club, If I Can't, Don't Push Me

Kendrick Lamar: ELEMENT., DNA., HUMBLE., FEAR.

Eminem: 'Till I Collapse, Without Me, Kill You, The Way I Am, The Real Slim Shady, Survival, Rap God, Berzerk, The Ringer, Not Alike, Kamikaze, Lucky You, Greatest, Killshot, Fall

Post Malone: (The Entire Beerbong's and Bentley's Album), White Iverson

Fall Out Boy: Dance Dance, Sugar We're Goin Down, I Don't Care

Three Days Grace: Pain, Animal I Have Become, Never Too Late, On My Own, Let It Die, Human Race, I Hate Everything About You, Painkiller

Bad Wolves: Zombie, Remember When, Officer Down

Disturbed: Down With The Sickness, 10 Thousand Fists, Stricken, Indestructible, Haunted

Avenged Sevenfold: Unholy Confessions, Nightmare, Shepherd of Fire, Bat Country

Tenacious D: Kickapoo, Master Exploder, Beelzeboss, The Metal

Foo Fighters: The Pretender, Erase/Replace

Red Hot Chili Peppers: Dani California, Snow, By The Way, Can't Stop, Midnight

Bon Jovi: You Give Love a Bad Name, Wanted Dead or Alive, Livin' On A Prayer

Hopsin: Ill Mind of Hopsin 5, Ill Mind of Hopsin 9, Hotel in Sydney, Twisted, The Purge, I Wouldn't Do That, Money on the Side, Forever Ill, Crown Me, I Just Can't, Hop is Back, Tears To Snow, I Need Help, What's My Purpose, It's All Good Now, Turn it Up, Sag My Pants, Kill Her, Baby's Daddy, Don't Trust 'Em

Michael Jackson: Thriller, Beat It, Smooth Criminal, Billy Jean, Black or White

Outkast: Hey Ya

Skrillex: Bangarang, Cinema, Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites

Heart: Barracuda

I throw that all on shuffle and the variety keeps me interested. But that's probably because it's full of the kind of music (Hip Hop, Metal, Classic Rock, Alternative) that I like listening to anyways. Just make a playlist to start with about 30 or so songs that you like and cut out the ones that you don't like playing to. I find myself skipping songs at times anyways.
  • ConsOrAlex wrote: »
    Pretty much play whatever you like and you'll find songs that kinda put you into the good mood or mindset.
    Personally I used to use this playlist when I'm playing...

Travis Scott: Stargazing, 5% Tint, Sicko Mode, Houstonfornication

Kanye West: Good Morning, Stronger, I Wonder, Everything I Am, Crack Music, Roses, We Major, Hey Mama, Gone, Late, All Falls Down, Spaceship, Never Let Me Down, The New Workout Plan, Family Business, Breathe In Breathe Out, On Sight, Black Skinhead, New Slaves, I'm In It

50 Cent: Patiently Waiting, In Da Club, If I Can't, Don't Push Me

Kendrick Lamar: ELEMENT., DNA., HUMBLE., FEAR.

Eminem: 'Till I Collapse, Without Me, Kill You, The Way I Am, The Real Slim Shady, Survival, Rap God, Berzerk, The Ringer, Not Alike, Kamikaze, Lucky You, Greatest, Killshot, Fall

Post Malone: (The Entire Beerbong's and Bentley's Album), White Iverson

Fall Out Boy: Dance Dance, Sugar We're Goin Down, I Don't Care

Three Days Grace: Pain, Animal I Have Become, Never Too Late, On My Own, Let It Die, Human Race, I Hate Everything About You, Painkiller

Bad Wolves: Zombie, Remember When, Officer Down

Disturbed: Down With The Sickness, 10 Thousand Fists, Stricken, Indestructible, Haunted

Avenged Sevenfold: Unholy Confessions, Nightmare, Shepherd of Fire, Bat Country

Tenacious D: Kickapoo, Master Exploder, Beelzeboss, The Metal

Foo Fighters: The Pretender, Erase/Replace

Red Hot Chili Peppers: Dani California, Snow, By The Way, Can't Stop, Midnight

Bon Jovi: You Give Love a Bad Name, Wanted Dead or Alive, Livin' On A Prayer

Hopsin: Ill Mind of Hopsin 5, Ill Mind of Hopsin 9, Hotel in Sydney, Twisted, The Purge, I Wouldn't Do That, Money on the Side, Forever Ill, Crown Me, I Just Can't, Hop is Back, Tears To Snow, I Need Help, What's My Purpose, It's All Good Now, Turn it Up, Sag My Pants, Kill Her, Baby's Daddy, Don't Trust 'Em

Michael Jackson: Thriller, Beat It, Smooth Criminal, Billy Jean, Black or White

Outkast: Hey Ya

Skrillex: Bangarang, Cinema, Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites

Heart: Barracuda

I throw that all on shuffle and the variety keeps me interested. But that's probably because it's full of the kind of music (Hip Hop, Metal, Classic Rock, Alternative) that I like listening to anyways. Just make a playlist to start with about 30 or so songs that you like and cut out the ones that you don't like playing to. I find myself skipping songs at times anyways.

Thanks for the list! Good songs thats why u are a good bhoper :P