I suggested tons. Would love feedback on both sides.

You guys haven't seen me in a long time. The reason why was lack of flavor. But now the game has plenty of it. You guys already took things to the next level with a mobile platform for CrossFire, even better. Now though, you should tackle the issues with your core game, I have several: Make a CrossFire Egyptian Server, this way the non-Egyptians can play together separately from them. Too many abdos, mohameds, bebos etc. in the North American Server, and they all don't speak any English to make matchmaking or anything of the sort any easier. Their own Server would be a better solution for them, and everyone else (Egys were part of the reason for losing some of your players). For ZM3, make it so that PVE Rank Levels are Enforceable in Room Creation (guaranteeing you recruit others that fit the difficulty level). Make a permanent version of the C8 and CR-21 be available in one of the newer Zombie maps, but if CR-21 becomes a permanent, make sure it's hard to obtain. This weapon is wasteful being temporary since it's such a good gun despite it being temporary. If you have authority to, also make some Zombie Crate exclusive VIPs. It'd be really cool to have something like an animated, HD pair of Warmonger Fists that provide benefits in Zombies or plain modes just from being equipped.

One of the biggest suggestions I have is a sync between CrossFire: Legends and CrossFire. Something like this: VIP, ZP, GP Crate, and Slaughter Ticket permanent weaponry and characters on CrossFire for the sync are synced onto the target CF: Legends account (only once per account, and additional purchases update within a day of purchase). As commemoration and an event of syncing and a VIP item is synced to CF: Legends, the player can redeem a VIP or Gold Weapon Coupon that nets them a permanent Gold weapon or VIP weapon in CF: Legends. If the user has a VIP on CF: Legends, it becomes it's proper VIP in CrossFire, and nets a ticket. The VIP Coupon pretty much would hold a max of 100k ZP in it, allowing for any but the Iron and Obsidian Beast primaries to be purchased (with the exception of a few others that are 100k). A coupon will be given if either side has one for CrossFire itself (max 2 per account from this event), so that the player, if they dislike Legends still can at least have something on the actual CF to keep them content. If the user purchases anything less than 100k, the remainder of the coupon's amount could become an instant amount of ZP to use anywhere else in the game. Also, if possible, make a special JTF VIP of the Datura character in CF: Legends for the VIP synced users from either side (permanent, will be slightly less potent than other VIP characters but still possess a unique voice to everything). I feel this plan would benefit not only you guys, but will also benefit and put to rest the vets that desire their progress for CF: Legends before dare playing it (myself somewhat included). Right now, CF: Legends is too Gem crazed, to the point players are only using what is given to them freely unless they really want to burn over 30$ on a mobile game (usually too much money for other games) to get their prized weapon. Usually worth it, but for a single weapon? Not so much. Especially if said weapon is already owned on the PC version.

Another idea that would be worth considering is instead of giving us temporary freebies for our monthly event challenges, why not make it so each day we get a set amount of Slaughter Tickets of our choosing? That will promote players to do all three challenges more, especially since some covet the Slaughter Characters, and some want the weapons. This pretty much promotes daily activity for something someone desperately desires from the tickets. The Weekend events are definitely a good way to promote activity as well, so keep them coming, and extend the Hot Times an additional hour. Much good feedback from these.

Lastly, the flash-times you guys gave for the temporary VIP freebies, was kinda off. Try to find someone who can regularly post updates for you on your site and on your Facebook at nearly the same time it starts. The only ones in the know for this event really were the Egys, everyone else in American, European, and Australian times were blind mostly to this due to the late timing.

That is all the feedback I can give both as a veteran, returning player, and devoted fan. You guys have lost competition over these years. You originally had to compete with A.V.A and Combat Arms, as well as Genesis A.D. Unfortunately, all three of these rivals lost their touch, and some are down, but not out (A.V.A and Combat Arms). Genesis A.D is gone for good, eliminating that rival. You guys have the same population problem A.V.A does of the Egys, and the hacks usually are from them. But maybe you guys can also better yourselves in this regard. This is why I'm giving my suggestions for what actions you should take over these months. You can still appeal to both crowds, and also be able to keep your players. You also have the advantage of not enforcing Pay to Win like your 3 competitive game rivals from back then didn't. But here, you actually can get by without doing so, or benefit from it and get serious loot. Keep that up, as that definitely is a good call. For Legends meanwhile, keep them in your sights and make sure they don't get cash crazed, or else they will lose their footing.

Comments