VIP Refunds (needs to happen!!)

I feel like the current refund feature is very bad and this will be much more effective. This is inspired by another game that starts with F.. very successful game in NA..

- Give us 3 lifetime refunds on VIPs only.

One VIP that I would love to get a refund on is my VIPERS char... it's so useless and why I bought it is because I was so stupid..

Anyway, our current refund system is trash!! Didn't even know the thing existed let alone a 48 hour limit on refunds :mad:

Comments

• Hello!

I'm sorry that you were not aware that there was a 48 hour limit on refunds. Unfortunately this may be due to the fact that you missed the policy while reading the terms of use. Please note that when you create an account, you are provided with the Z8Games terms of use. You must agree to these terms of use before creating an account. Within the terms of use it states that:

"Refunds (of Z8Games Points) will be given for item purchases so long as the purchaser contacts Z8Games within 48 hours of the purchase. Refunds (of Z8Games Points) will be given for Cross Fire items with durations of 30 days or more only if the purchaser contacts Z8Games within 48 hours of the purchase of the item. Refund of this type will only be given once per account."

Please note that you agreed to these terms, and while I understand that the terms and use are quite long, you can also send a ticket to support and ask about refunds.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Lasagnya;n6861944]Hello!

I'm sorry that you were not aware that there was a 48 hour limit on refunds. Unfortunately this may be due to the fact that you missed the policy while reading the terms of use. Please note that when you create an account, you are provided with the Z8Games terms of use. You must agree to these terms of use before creating an account. Within the terms of use it states that:

"Refunds (of Z8Games Points) will be given for item purchases so long as the purchaser contacts Z8Games within 48 hours of the purchase. Refunds (of Z8Games Points) will be given for Cross Fire items with durations of 30 days or more only if the purchaser contacts Z8Games within 48 hours of the purchase of the item. Refund of this type will only be given once per account."

Please note that you agreed to these terms, and while I understand that the terms and use are quite long, you can also send a ticket to support and ask about refunds.[/QUOTE]

Okay I may have missed that section while reading the terms of use when creating my account... but that doesn't change the fact that it's ineffective.
  • Pyrex00 wrote: »

Okay I may have missed that section while reading the terms of use when creating my account... but that doesn't change the fact that it's ineffective.

yeah i still think this is dumb and I wholeheartedly 100% agree. I mean you should be allowed like atleast one lifetime vip refunds. I mean sure its in the TOS but even if this was in the terms of service, this was made to stop people from complaining that they wanted a refund they could have simply added the text, "Once [this vip] is bought you only have a 48 hours window for a refund and imho makes the company slightly questionable. but them providing vets atleast one ticket for a refund to switch it to another vip would make their game a whole lot better and it wouldnt even hurt because they wouldnt be losing money since lots of people still put all their pocket change into black market. I bought the m4a1 iron beast when it first came out and was thinking of maybe switching it for an ak instead so this makes me a little bit disappointed.....
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Lasagnya;n6861944]Hello!

Please note that you agreed to these terms, and while I understand that the terms and use are quite long, you can also send a ticket to support and ask about refunds.[/QUOTE]

I'd love to see it change to something more reasonable as to once every 3 or 6 months.