Resgisteration

Hello, please advice.

I need to know if it's possible to register for CFCL the open version, or the elite one. And what should I be doing except for signing up my team on the ESL site.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hey som3a132, welcome to the competitive side of Crossfire NA! Currently the 2nd month of the CFCL Open division is currently going on, so you won't be able to signup for that, but immediately after this month is over the signups for the next month should be open shortly after. Keep an eye out on the eSports Hub and the Crossfire Announcements forum section for the signup thread. Currently, to get into the Elite Division, you will have to qualify through the Open League placing in the top 4. Also there is no need to be signed up through ESL. Though CFNA used to use ESL to host tournaments through their platform they no longer do so, unlike CFEU.

Good luck to you and your teammates shall you sign up, and hope to see and or possibly play against you guys in the next month of CFCL Open!
  • davethenew wrote: »
    Hey som3a132, welcome to the competitive side of Crossfire NA! Currently the 2nd month of the CFCL Open division is currently going on, so you won't be able to signup for that, but immediately after this month is over the signups for the next month should be open shortly after. Keep an eye out on the eSports Hub and the Crossfire Announcements forum section for the signup thread. Currently, to get into the Elite Division, you will have to qualify through the Open League placing in the top 4. Also there is no need to be signed up through ESL. Though CFNA used to use ESL to host tournaments through their platform they no longer do so, unlike CFEU.

Good luck to you and your teammates shall you sign up, and hope to see and or possibly play against you guys in the next month of CFCL Open!