Proper Spray Pattern for Rifles

I played Crossfire a ton as a kid, and would have racked up a lot of hours on it. Recently, after playing CSGO for a few years, I decided to try Crossfire again.

I was very excited because I was always decent at Crossfire because of raw aim alone, but this time I would be transferring the ability to control spray from what I learned in CSGO. I went to the Item shop, took the Ak-47 to the shooting range, and sprayed a clip into the wall. After looking closely at the pattern it made, I tried again but this time tried to follow the spray path with my mouse, and was extremely disappointed with how poor the spray was. I knew it wouldn't be perfect, but there is no way I was this far off.

So I put it to the test. I aimed at another wall with my mouse lifted off my desk, and held the trigger button until I unloaded a full clip into the wall. To my surprise, the pattern was completely different than the first pattern I made. After a few more tests, I realized that the spray was completely different each time, and it is completely useless to try and compensate for spray.

I joined a few games after that, and tried nothing but spraying. Sometimes I got lucky and the spray pattern was pretty much a straight line, but other times I just looked like a fool when the bullets went absolutely everywhere while whiffing an entire clip.

So I think that in order to raise the skill ceiling of Crossfire, a consistent spray pattern should be introduced to every gun, each having their own unique one that the player has to learn and practice in order to perfectly compensate for it.