Bingo worth it or better wait for a better Vip Gun, Gun Crate?

Hey Players,

I have a Question for you would you rather Play the Bingo Ak Event (When yes for what AK) when not then tell me why.
Just loaded up some Zp still Waiting for my 50% Sizzling Summer Event Zp Bonus, and i wanted to use some of the Zp, but now i dont know if i should try the Bingo ( I dont know how easy it is with 100 Draws to get Any Board Complete or not) or Buy me another Vip Gun but then i dont even know which one i should buy me, for me there no interesting crates for me right now.
tell me your Experience in the Bingo Events that it already was up on NA, and what you would rather do.

Greetings BananaJoes

Comments

• On average it takes about 200-300 tickets (which is between 80-120k zp) too get a full bingo chart. The average value of a full bingo chart is about the same as 1 vip gun. The ak's offered in the bingo all kinda act the same in the game and therefor it becomes personal prefference when we talk about it being worth that zp. The AK Prime demon, Obisidian noble Beast and Scorched beast have the same properties as the VIP AK's (Faster reload, boosted damage and accuarcy) but you lose all the bonuses from the actual VIP ak's (extra gp/exp) where as the AK russia and Falcon are just regular AK's with different skin.

Note that its not guaranteed too get a full bingo chart between 200-300 draws. But i've gotten 3 full bingo charts before in that area and have heard other people say the same thing so it's a pretty solid average.

If you want an AK just go for it with this event. you pay about the same as with a VIP. However a VIP does hold more bonuses so its up too you.
  • only my 5 cents

It took to one of my clan mates 155k zp to win the ak halloween on last bingo(not current one - the one before)

155k is a lot
    you can buy a vip with it
    and if you wait a little bit till 23.11 (black friday)..there will be 50% off on almost all vips & crates..so you will be even able to buy 3 vips with 155k zp instead of 1 bingo gun
  • On average it takes about 200-300 tickets (which is between 80-120k zp) too get a full bingo chart. The average value of a full bingo chart is about the same as 1 vip gun. The ak's offered in the bingo all kinda act the same in the game and therefor it becomes personal prefference when we talk about it being worth that zp. The AK Prime demon, Obisidian noble Beast and Scorched beast have the same properties as the VIP AK's (Faster reload, boosted damage and accuarcy) but you lose all the bonuses from the actual VIP ak's (extra gp/exp) where as the AK russia and Falcon are just regular AK's with different skin.

Note that its not guaranteed too get a full bingo chart between 200-300 draws. But i've gotten 3 full bingo charts before in that area and have heard other people say the same thing so it's a pretty solid average.

If you want an AK just go for it with this event. you pay about the same as with a VIP. However a VIP does hold more bonuses so its up too you.

Thx for the Response, i know that 155k is a lot so i first asked here before i waste all of it, tbh the Aks in the Bingo are not so interesting for my in opinion look, i would prefer then a Ak Fury because i can at least Customize the Color at it, i know that Black friday is Coming but at this date i can rebuy some zp, but im not sure right now if i should save it because they will bea vip release soon, it was too long without one in time, and for me personal i dont see anything special at zp crates right now where i need to say i want that gun, just the USP Crate but the other 2 Guns im not interested in it so i wouldnt spin for it.

ps won in 10 zp crates 1 million gp, used 500k for 20 Draws for free i got 9 from 25 Board numbers now
  • I was asking for the vip too, because it would give me 1 guaranteed Number and 50 draws on top, but still would be same question would be open when then which should i choose
  • For me this bingo is just for collectors choice (ak prime demon), and would NOT recommend going for it. Best save your ZP for next VIP/zp crate/event. Just my opinion. Best of lucks.
  • PorBiejin wrote: »
    For me this bingo is just for collectors choice (ak prime demon), and would NOT recommend going for it. Best save your ZP for next VIP/zp crate/event. Just my opinion. Best of lucks.

I had so much luck with the free draws with the 20 i got 9 free numbers, then i bought draws and just loses all the 150k is gone and still missing 4 numbers, never buy there draws the win rate on the free draws is higher then with the bought ones, thje last 100 draws i just got wrong numbers but everytime it was +2 or -2 from the numbers i needed and this for over 100 draws at the end. for me it was the first time and last time i ever touch an bingo event 80 Dollar just flushed down the toilet, got a 9k zp skin and whats more useless a vip axe for 3 days i mean really you need to spend so much damn money and what you get from it vip guns for 3 days, you get them very often for free for 1 day already.

ps. my bad was the ak 47 prime demon triggered me i bought 5 times shuffle prizes and i had 4 times the same ak47 russia but then it switched to the prime demon and i wanted to test it out, but nope no more, and im thinking im gonna let the game rest now until Halloween update is coming, simple reason played today search and destroy and it started again with the damn aimbot hackers in every team was at least 1 to 2 aimboters and the sad thing even when they get a vote on them nobody presses f11 to get them out even when they just run through the enemy base with 8 golden hs.
  • Quake444 wrote: »

I had so much luck with the free draws with the 20 i got 9 free numbers, then i bought draws and just loses all the 150k is gone and still missing 4 numbers, never buy there draws the win rate on the free draws is higher then with the bought ones, thje last 100 draws i just got wrong numbers but everytime it was +2 or -2 from the numbers i needed and this for over 100 draws at the end. for me it was the first time and last time i ever touch an bingo event 80 Dollar just flushed down the toilet, got a 9k zp skin and whats more useless a vip axe for 3 days i mean really you need to spend so much damn money and what you get from it vip guns for 3 days, you get them very often for free for 1 day already.

ps. my bad was the ak 47 prime demon triggered me i bought 5 times shuffle prizes and i had 4 times the same ak47 russia but then it switched to the prime demon and i wanted to test it out, but nope no more, and im thinking im gonna let the game rest now until Halloween update is coming, simple reason played today search and destroy and it started again with the damn aimbot hackers in every team was at least 1 to 2 aimboters and the sad thing even when they get a vote on them nobody presses f11 to get them out even when they just run through the enemy base with 8 golden hs.

I felt the free draws had higher win rates.. always get a good amount then and it's tempting to try and fill the board thinking you are getting lucky. I think when a few numbers are left people buy the guaranteed numbers... how much were they at the end? And yeah, not worth spending too much on a broken game that might be dying soon with CF2 coming out.
  • Don't forget you can also buy numbers, they may seem expensive but is the most cost effective way to fill the board since you could end up wasting 50 or even 100 draws without drawing the numbers u want.
  • Quake444 wrote: »

So sorry to read your story, I know some of us told you about this but well the best thing sometimes is to live it up and you had seen how hard Bingo can be if your are not willing to spend a good amount of ZP. I also was tempted before with previous Bingo's but I was strong enough to invest my hard earned ZP in other things like Shop Discounts or Black Friday sale. Keep it up!

P.S. I recently wasted 100K ZP on Xmas crates from Shop sale and didn't win a single gun out of 4 possible... well sometime we win, sometimes we have to get over it.
  • only my 5 cents

It took to one of my clan mates 155k zp to win the ak halloween on last bingo(not current one - the one before)

155k is a lot
    you can buy a vip with it
    and if you wait a little bit till 23.11 (black friday)..there will be 50% off on almost all vips & crates..so you will be even able to buy 3 vips with 155k zp instead of 1 bingo gun

I was with 150K ZP and I waited for the black Friday but after the Bingo Inn I spent on vip and did not get 25 numbers in the bingo damn it on this luck
  • IGN_Galaxy wrote: »

I was with 150K ZP and I waited for the black Friday but after the Bingo Inn I spent on vip and did not get 25 numbers in the bingo damn it on this luck

it was my first and last bingo i needed for the last number over 200 draws, i got permanent +1, -1 of the numbers i needed, and if i shuffled the numbers i got the numbers that i needed before and again just +1, and -1 it was absolutly not worth it the Ak 47 Prime Demon
  • In my opinion, better will be to wait for Gun Crate
  • What I learned about the bingo is that you need at least 300k zp to finish. The odds not winning a weapon with 300kzp is slim.
  • imo bingo weapons are the rarest, although bingo weapons are just reskin of VIP weapons and without VIP perks. If you don't own any VIP weapon and you have some money to burn, I think it is better to get a VIP weapons. If you already have a lot VIPs, in this case, you can wait a bingo to get an exclusive weapon.
  • i dont know who dig out my 2 years old thread but okay xD
  • Lilartan wrote: »

It depends on the person, I prefer a VIP gun, this is my opinion. One of my friends recently had the same dilemma. He decided to wait some more time, and he got 3 VIP guns, with that 50% discount. At that time he was very happy, I never saw him like this. Most of us will confirm that 155k is too much for it and it is not worth it. This is an amazing game, but I used to play text removed not use english amazing game, some time ago I got an amazing offer. They often have nice discounts.

thanks for any response, but this thread got revived from someone, it was over 2 years old, and somebody digged it up, i created this thread when i wanted to do my first bingo, and searched for people who already did it, i did it then after creating this thread for myself, it was my first and last bingo needed over 250k zp and then even for a last number still 300 draws to get it, was cool looking gun (ak 47k prime demon) but wasnt worth it, since that crates got thrown out like nothing and lots of the player won it very cheaper then me. but sadly i cant close my thread so it cant get revived anymore. but yeah it was a very ex*****ve experience,

that 150k zp went for good tick of the board filled, but last numbers i kept trying to get even the last number with 100 draws, and then it took i think alone for last number 220 or so draws, bingo is in my eyes just a rip off,same goes for last "special" bingo where you got the doll guns, there were people spending dont know much how many 100k's of zp to get all of them, they gonna rage, when the crate with that guns come inside the game, and people can get that guns for even cheaper way.

but yeah like i said, thanks for any replies but this thread is old as a barn