Congratulations to Carbon

I am genuinely excited about how well you guys played man!! I am never a hater, was definitely rooting for you guys all the freaking way! Toward the end you guys would have dominated if you pushed PM for sure!! Overall before any criticism of anything from the community we have to truly appreciate how far they went in this Tourny! It only means good things for us as a community and we have to show our support and appreciation!

Special Shouts to Kaiz man! I remember me telling me you saw it in your dreams about sniping in China and I always believed you man. For whatever reason we fell out I always wished for you the best man! You did your thing! So many people thought you wouldn't perform well on client and I even had my doubts, I have to be honest, but I wished the best for you and you showed up and showed out bro!! Good stuff man!

That man Famous lives for the big stage pressure, you were a Monster man! Amazing performance!

Req man, you are a clutch player man for sure good stuff!

Brando, game changing frags and flanks always coming in on perfect timing man!

Supamen, you crushed it man, you have to believe in more how nuts you are man! Your aggression is all you unleash the beast!

Super proud of you guys

Congrats to Carbon!

-WizeOne

Comments