Modes/Maps

Hello ,
My Suggestion is to remove that mode (Team Escape Mode) and to bring back (Spy Mode) as there is nobody play that new mode & we loved that old one .

Comments

• If I recall correctly, Escape mood been there since the beginning and spy mode is the new thing, Escape is really enjoyable and has some badass techniques to win, other than that, why can't we get both of them..?
  • No , i meant that new mode ( Team Escape Mode ) not ( Escape )
  • There are loads of modes that aren’t played anymore and that have been forgotten about such as Team Escape Mode, Captain Mode, that Cops and Robbers Mode, Sheep Mode etc.

a couple of years ago, players begged for Sheep Mode to be brought back, and eventually they did bring it back. However a couple of months after it was brought back, the Mode died again and currently there are very few Sheep Mode rooms around.

So, I guess modes like Spy Mode, Bombing Mode, Coin mode etc shouldn’t really be brought back because they won’t really be played like they used too on their first release and they’ll just die out again when everyone gets bored of them a second time. (And I personally wish coin mode would make a return)
  • What claire said. Only to see people play these modes if for making events about it. But you won't see that happen a lot since they prefer ''events'' that you need use real money to win.