Report chat button in game

My suggestion is making "Report chat button in game", as we see in every match people being rude and bullying other players, and being racist towards religions and countries, so players can report

other players who bullying them in game directly without taking screenshots that it may be made by Photoshop program, I guess this would make this game a safe place where "all" people can

really have fun without bullies and racism.

Thank you.

Comments

• they dont have the time for that really! they have to bann the hackers & low cheaters first,and they have to check thousands of replays every week ..imagine if they had the report chat button also,every kid will reporting for no reason because he is thinking that he is insulted by others,and the others are thinking that the insulted kid is hacking/cheating.. long story .

the truth is that the speach is not bannable!

and please feel free to block the chat if you dont want to listen more,the chat menu has this option! i personaly dont need more,i have save replay option and block chat! cool!

the game is safer(as you say) without spammers..wrong!!! -the game is safer without hackers and cheaters..i didnt hear you say anything about that..are you feeling safe when you are playing with hackers?
    you really like that?
    you don't really care when you are playing with so many cheaters ruining your game .. and you care about spamming so much?
    hackers and cheaters in rooms is not a harashment???and the only harashment you see is spamming?
    something is wrong here,because the result of hacking & cheating is spamming!
  • Bodaah1 wrote: »
    My suggestion is making "Report chat button in game", as we see in every match people being rude and bullying other players, and being racist towards religions and countries, so players can report

other players who bullying them in game directly without taking screenshots that it may be made by Photoshop program, I guess this would make this game a safe place where "all" people can

Thank you.

I agree with you, every time that i am harassed on chat, usually at night, i have to pray every time that they insult me. Please make them stop i cant play.
  • stalaris7 wrote: »
    they dont have the time for that really! they have to bann the hackers & low cheaters first,and they have to check thousands of replays every week ..imagine if they had the report chat button also,every kid will reporting for no reason because he is thinking that he is insulted by others,and the others are thinking that the insulted kid is hacking/cheating.. long story .

and please feel free to block the chat if you dont want to listen more,the chat menu has this option! i personaly dont need more,i have save replay option and block chat! cool!

the game is safer(as you say) without spammers..wrong!!! -the game is safer without hackers and cheaters..i didnt hear you say anything about that..are you feeling safe when you are playing with hackers?
    you really like that?
    you don't really care when you are playing with so many cheaters ruining your game .. and you care about spamming so much?
    hackers and cheaters in rooms is not a harashment???and the only harashment you see is spamming?

yea, i dont think hacking is harassment...yea its killing the game but you can just go for another room, there is not many hackers except in ranked tho. and it does not have to be the same people who check hacks to check the chat, and also i think everyone already knows that speech is bannable, if it is not so can i keep saying what i want about your religion, country or family without anything happening to me, nobody probably told you anything before in the chat about those so you may just say no so no need to reply.
    they dont have the time for that really! they have to bann the hackers & low cheaters first,and they have to check thousands of replays every week ..imagine if they had the report chat button also,every kid will reporting for no reason because he is thinking that he is insulted by others,and the others are thinking that the insulted kid is hacking/cheating.. long story .

you really like that?

1.We already have in Discord #Live_hack_reporting channel that's why I didn't mention cheaters, even though someone using cheats it gets people angry but it doesn't hurt their feelings as a bully,
    2. bullying and being racist bannable if it's not bannable then the game is not "safe" to play, 3. I am and so many other players can't just block the chat when it comes to our "religions and countries" if you can just block the chat and ignore other people insulting your "religion" or your "country" there's so many other people can't just do that because they wants to defend their "country" or "religion" or themselves, 4.even though blocking the chat is not a solution since they can still insult "you" "your religion", and "country" in the chat,

people just need to learn how to behave, there will not be so many reports since players know "If I do that I'll get banned for some time"
    In Discord server all people are friends and nice that's because there's rules if they say something wrong that breaks the rules they will get "muted" or "banned" from Discord, but in game every single match there's bullying - racism - room name that has racism content. that hurts any human feeling.

Thank you.

1.We already have in Discord #Live_hack_reporting channel that's why I didn't mention cheaters, even though someone using cheats it gets people angry but it doesn't hurt their feelings as a bully,
    2. bullying and being racist bannable if it's not bannable then the game is not "safe" to play, 3. I am and so many other players can't just block the chat when it comes to our "religions and countries" if you can just block the chat and ignore other people insulting your "religion" or your "country" there's so many other people can't just do that because they wants to defend their "country" or "religion" or themselves, 4.even though blocking the chat is not a solution since they can still insult "you" "your religion", and "country" in the chat,

people just need to learn how to behave, there will not be so many reports since players know "If I do that I'll get banned for some time"
    In Discord server all people are friends and nice that's because there's rules if they say something wrong that breaks the rules they will get "muted" or "banned" from Discord, but in game every single match there's bullying - racism - room name that has racism content. that hurts any human feeling.

Thank you.

omg are you serious? hacking doesnt hurt the players feelings and gameplay? its not bulling???and we can go to an other rooms when we are been hacked?? what about im playing 1 hour and the cheater comes?
    -do i have to lose all my gametime play for this idiot? and for some kids from africa ? - who doesnt kick this idiot,and i have to play with this rubbish???and this is not bulling you say only spam is bulling not hacking harashment...XD .. the problem exists because you think like them, you dont care! you like the game been unplayable from your region..i dont. -man pls go and reoport some hackers and don't open posts we dont really need or it is not so nessesary in our days..before i come to forum i always report 5 hackers per day and i have more..do the same and the bulling will end-believe me,if you dont have hackers you dont have bulling. and btw who cares about spamming in a on-line game omg ahahaha the ppl only care about hacking issues and accounts here,thats the 'only' problem we have ! only the low age users see problems like that ,you know you must be +18 to play this game but many users are'nt thatswhy we are in this condition..

Thank you.

Friend you are wrong here. live_hack_reporting does not auto ban users nor does it remove them from the game. It is useless. Furthermore, being a CF player for 8 years i'm telling you that complaining about chat abuse when you already have the chat block option is again useless. All legit players should coordinate their posts/actions/communications to z8games to ask them to employ people actively monitoring games played. That is the only way that the game will become enjoyable again.

Even now, you can see people with 130+ ping doing scores 57/20 in TD matches when they are playing versus players with 40-60. As you also confirm ranked games are unplayable, and if you watch your replays you can almost find wallhacking in almost every game. The main problem of this game is cheating and after many attempts of contacting z8 via the ticket system, i feel that very little is being done to control this problem for unknown reasons. You (plural) guys should also focus on this as the main issue of the game, complaining about chat abuse only diverts the attention from the main problem and lets face it, flaming or chat abuse has been happening since the internet was born. I do not want to sound mean but i think that a "Grow up" fits as an answer. Either block the users that bug you or don't pay attention to the chat box.

ALL the efforts of legit players should be made towards banning cheaters.

omg are you serious? hacking doesnt hurt the players feelings and gameplay? its not bulling???and we can go to an other rooms when we are been hacked?? what about im playing 1 hour and the cheater comes?
    -do i have to lose all my gametime play for this idiot? and for some kids from africa ? - who doesnt kick this idiot,and i have to play with this rubbish???and this is not bulling you say only spam is bulling not hacking harashment...XD .. the problem exists because you think like them, you dont care! you like the game been unplayable from your region..i dont. -man pls go and reoport some hackers and don't open posts we dont really need or it is not so nessesary in our days..before i come to forum i always report 5 hackers per day and i have more..do the same and the bulling will end-believe me,if you dont have hackers you dont have bulling. and btw who cares about spamming in a on-line game omg ahahaha the ppl only care about hacking issues and accounts here,thats the 'only' problem we have ! only the low age users see problems like that ,you know you must be +18 to play this game but many users are'nt thatswhy we are in this condition..

I didn't say, "it doesn't hurt the gameplay" also didn't tell you "go to other rooms", please don't say I said something I didn't say, "the problem exists because I think like them, I don't care"?, if you have a suggestion about making the game clean of hacks, please make your own thread suggestion we would appreciate it a lot, this thread is a suggestion of making "report chat button in game", also please re-read my reply because I'm not going to repeat myself, "you like the game been unplayable from my region" is that means all the region are hacking? is that means you have the rights to insult all the region?, the game is +18?, there's some points in your reply doesn't deserve to being reply to. please don't bring hacks in this thread because it's not about it.

Thank you.
  • PitaGyros wrote: »

Friend you are wrong here. live_hack_reporting does not auto ban users nor does it remove them from the game. It is useless. Furthermore, being a CF player for 8 years i'm telling you that complaining about chat abuse when you already have the chat block option is again useless. All legit players should coordinate their posts/actions/communications to z8games to ask them to employ people actively monitoring games played. That is the only way that the game will become enjoyable again.

Even now, you can see people with 130+ ping doing scores 57/20 in TD matches when they are playing versus players with 40-60. As you also confirm ranked games are unplayable, and if you watch your replays you can almost find wallhacking in almost every game. The main problem of this game is cheating and after many attempts of contacting z8 via the ticket system, i feel that very little is being done to control this problem for unknown reasons. You (plural) guys should also focus on this as the main issue of the game, complaining about chat abuse only diverts the attention from the main problem and lets face it, flaming or chat abuse has been happening since the internet was born. I do not want to sound mean but i think that a "Grow up" fits as an answer. Either block the users that bug you or don't pay attention to the chat box.

ALL the efforts of legit players should be made towards banning cheaters.

Current Ban Count on Discord is more than 2228. that's mean it's a kind of solution, that's why you only see cheaters on the weekends when the GM's have day off, our GM's trying so hardly, but you just don't see it, I don't know it just me, but I honestly don't see any cheater but on the weekends, on the weekends I send 5 reports on the site and then go continue reporting on Discord, also having high ping is not bannable, but actually game directly giving who having high ping ban for 1 hour.

Thank you.
  • I cant believe someone is claiming that there are cheaters only during the weekends. You are either inactive or must be playing another game and confusing it with CF. Your comment has no connection to the game reality or you are only playing 1v1 with your friends. Having started playing this game many years ago with a 3mbps adsl line , and you obviously have never played with 100+ ping, i`m telling you that users with 40-60ping see the other player at least 1 sec earlier than the 100+ ping user does, especially in maps like egypt TD. Especially in the case of Egypt TD, If you see an Ace in a room with scores like 70/22 and ping 130+ he is 100% cheating.

Current Ban Count on Discord is more than 2228. that's mean it's a kind of solution, that's why you only see cheaters on the weekends when the GM's have day off, our GM's trying so hardly, but you just don't see it, I don't know it just me, but I honestly don't see any cheater but on the weekends, on the weekends I send 5 reports on the site and then go continue reporting on Discord, also having high ping is not bannable, but actually game directly giving who having high ping ban for 1 hour.

Thank you.

yes sorry the_H4XOR said that the hack is ok ! the previous user, he has some nerve coming here with this forum namethe_H4XOR ,(big hacker-great hacker) to tell us he dont mind if some1 hacking in his room...(he means himself)!!

-and yes only your region is hacking in ALL games globally!!!not only here ..EVERYWHERE!!!! -pls feel free to see global public forums for gamers and pls see the hacking results of your region...
    you will be very disapointed believe me..this region is rubbish In games and amount of gamers,and i dont say that-internet is saying that!!

personaly you must thank me that im not a GM or admin,because if i were i would have make you all disappeare from here and from the game!!!! what a fcking nerv the hackers have coming here and supporting the hacking..you are all pathetic! not you bodaah1 but you must thing again the priorities and targets you must accomplished! every1 knows that your region destroying this game and you dont report them because they are in your region (!) this is the most common answer i get from you ..its not only my gameplay it is yours too and it is pathetic not to see the true and worst from that not doing anything .

-ihave suggested my solution to this issue already,dont worry ! if you search more you will find it! and it is very good also! what are 'you' doing for that issue because this suggestion you telling us it will only slow us down and hackers like ***or will do party again on you and me!
  • is everyone who replied to this thread is the same person on different accounts?o_O"
  • the_H4XOR wrote: »

yea, i dont think hacking is harassment...yea its killing the game but you can just go for another room, there is not many hackers except in ranked tho. and it does not have to be the same people who check hacks to check the chat, and also i think everyone already knows that speech is bannable, if it is not so can i keep saying what i want about your religion, country or family without anything happening to me, nobody probably told you anything before in the chat about those so you may just say no so no need to reply.

the_H4XOR even your name is bannable and i cant even believe your nerve coming here -a pathetic hacker loser from africa like you and like your ING and forum name , supporting your pathetic hack tools..
    where are the GMs to make you disappeare from the game?
    tell me your blocked INGs and i will provide you further info about the bans i gave you,i have hacking reports many years now,i m sure i have already ban you many times !

hackers dont have the right to speak here ..you dont like when you cheat and the legal players spam you? because this is so obvious to me due to my many years of experience in this game..
    for hacker you are hideing very bad! i can tell you now that you are a pathetic kid from africa,loser-hacker/cheater and you will never experience the fun of this game! you cant! african users like you dont know how to play and hacking.
    this is for brainless kids and your low profile suits you very good!!!

the_H4XOR hacking cf woow kid !! very nice! pls continue to do it because we need pathetic players to spam when they hacking!
    and you know what low hacker? they have reported me many times for spam but im here and honnorable ribbon is 'on' i cant tell the same thing for you!
    you are useless to the game no-skilled,brainless and tottaly rubbish existence for the users!!!

the same comes for your opinion to this matter ! i dont play with you i dont hear you! you are nothing ..a loser ! unistal cf and go feed the camels!
  • is everyone who replied to this thread is the same person on different accounts?o_O"

only the cheaters are the same! i like your forum name too ! [_ jhutygytyrtyrgthyrhgrgjjg_] nice to meet you !
    tell me something: you are from the legit players too right?and you dont care about been hacked and killed by hackers! you are only care about spamming right?

dam what the heg is going on here ..i cant find a single normal player here!!! you are so many XDD

Thank you.

OP you are a brainwashed man.
    Im sorry but that's the truth. So what you want is a button in game so you can report people for typing cuss words. Okay then.
    Let me give you an example eagle eye SD 16 players. Most of them low ranked account and behind those accounts children of age between 10-15, so random player one gets killed and he types (insult cuss word here), random player 2 who killed him replies him back by typing (Instert cuss word here). Random player 3 has cuss words insterted into his macro so he spams cuss words all the time. Random player 4 is here to troll and he finds the situation funny and starts to troll people by cussing. Random player 5 is using cheats so literally everyone is insulting him and so on and so on I could give you ton of examples. In the end we could report every player in the room and all of them would be banned.
    So you would see almost everyone who plays this game banned after some time.
    and my last word to you OP. If you feel insulted by words of someone who lives like 3000 kms away from you then you should visit a doctor. The person who is insulting you behind his screen has no clue what you are, how do you look like and in what do you believe. Quit it. If it hurts you then grow up.
  • the_H4XOR wrote: »

Speech is not bannable. There are certain countries that are worse than others, there are certain religions that are worse than others. This is not a place to discuss it but you should know that you are a brainwashed man like the OP. If you feel insulted because someone insults your religion or country then you are raised that way. Then you are raised in the way that you think your religion/country has no flaws. Everything has flaws including your religion/country.
    For example check out this site: https://thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
    It shows how many people, not my people, your people died in the name of your god.
  • BigMeanie wrote: »

Im sorry but that's the truth. So what you want is a button in game so you can report people for typing cuss words. Okay then.
    Let me give you an example eagle eye SD 16 players. Most of them low ranked account and behind those accounts children of age between 10-15, so random player one gets killed and he types (insult cuss word here), random player 2 who killed him replies him back by typing (Instert cuss word here). Random player 3 has cuss words insterted into his macro so he spams cuss words all the time. Random player 4 is here to troll and he finds the situation funny and starts to troll people by cussing. Random player 5 is using cheats so literally everyone is insulting him and so on and so on I could give you ton of examples. In the end we could report every player in the room and all of them would be banned.
    and my last word to you OP. If you feel insulted by words of someone who lives like 3000 kms away from you then you should visit a doctor. The person who is insulting you behind his screen has no clue what you are, how do you look like and in what do you believe. Quit it. If it hurts you then grow up.

finally!!! a normal player! :rolleyes:
    i agree with you in this,and its true this is happening.no reson to create more reports.
    and that is their dream > all legit players banned from spam & the low cheaters unbanned reporting normal players XD
  • BigMeanie wrote: »

Cussing and insulting is two different things. thank you guys for your respond.
  • Alright, since you guys can't have a civil conversation, I got no choice but to close this.
This discussion has been closed.