Add another channel under the "REPORTS" category for Live_Script_Reporting

There are many people in ranked who use a program/script to gain an unfair advantage.

Chinawalk script is when someone lets a program or their mouse do a certain command such as constantly and rapidly pressing W and A to chinawalk script.

I've also seen some people use Quickscope script, VIP kick script, bhop script, superjump script, long-range tapping script and many more.

But the weird thing is that no matter how many times we report them, either through discord or with replay on the site. they NEVER get banned for it.

Like their feet are literally vibrating throughout the entire game and they still don't get banned even though it's against the rules.

Since reporting through discord is alot faster and more efficient, i suggest adding a channel for live script reporting, where people can report those that are using scripts.

Comments

• +1
    i dont use discord but his a good idea for better report player,i really hate people with macro and script,especially chinawalk for this totally +1 hoping they get banned
  • i personaly prefer the 'old way' reporting from the support option.i dont trust discord its new and maybe worst like most of the new systems and anti-cheats in CF..
    if the majority of the middle east players will continue to pay this game the problem will never end!!!

considering that ranked games mode is new i dont expect something from z8games..they dont even have replay option in CW for so many years ,only hackers are winning no one is playing it..why they will do it now?new modes are dead like the old ones.. only new zp purcheses from re-skin weapons are important sry..
    when im thinking the 2 facts:lack of reporting option in modes,lack of GMs in game to ban cheaters plus the 'weird silence' of z8games makes me think that nno one cares!!!
    only ZP rules!

it seems to me that middle east users dont even care about their cf experience & gameplay,and continue to pay it without care about been hacked or hacking harashment in game..
    z8games is so lucky having all those selfish brainless kids from middle east who are paying them so good!!! we have no hope sry!!!
    At the same time it is very sad when i see new modes released and the anti-cheat measures are actualy lowest from the normal anti-cheat measusers we already have
    makes me want to quit this game!
  • I doubt they will get any consequences because most of the players who do use these are high ranked and are heavy ZP spender's. Why would they ban players who keep them alive?
    So if you can't beat them, join them? ;)