Good Samaritan Ribbon

HOW TO complete it??????

Comments

  • You have to be active in the forum and you love helping others so you get it
  • omar9100omar9100 Beginner
    Thanks bro
  • IGN_Galaxy wrote: »
    You have to be active in the forum and you love helping others so you get it

    In which terms? Total amount of posts, daily log in? Tell me, please! :)
  • This is what I found in another topic ;)
    There are lots of older topics asking same question... and all are get same answer

    But this image (taked fom an older topic ) will asnwer you best:

    good_s10.png
  • NL wrote:
    ELITE];n6861144]This is what I found in another topic ;)



    Thank u very mush bro "
  • NL wrote:
    ELITE];n6861144]This is what I found in another topic ;)



    Like what he said this is true
  • I'm also having problems completing it.
  • Hey looks like I can actually post something and I'm a brand new user!!!
  • invescoinvesco Administrator
    that's great news!
  • o wooooooooooooow xD
  • xMeexMee Beginner
    Hey!
    Big question for someone.
    Like how you should help someone, if basicly all the questions are already asked and answered.
    Been looking around and reading so many diffrent topics with so good answers.
    So someone from higher position please tell us what we should do. Noone gives a ribbon just for reading here and answering some random things while being positive and respectful... or do they?

    Thanks for any answer!
  • I am also trying to get it, need to find open questions and give an answer, I don't know when and how they notice if you are ready for a Good Samaritan. Maybe someone can tell us, thanks in advance.
  • niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
  • xMee wrote: »
    Hey!
    Big question for someone.
    Like how you should help someone, if basicly all the questions are already asked and answered.
    Been looking around and reading so many diffrent topics with so good answers.
    So someone from higher position please tell us what we should do. Noone gives a ribbon just for reading here and answering some random things while being positive and respectful... or do they?

    Thanks for any answer!

    There are always new players with new questions.
    Just like this one here.

    To answer it, just keep an online and frequent reader. Once they got you in the eye, they might honour you with the ribbon.
  • xMee wrote: »
    Hey!
    Big question for someone.
    Like how you should help someone, if basicly all the questions are already asked and answered.
    Been looking around and reading so many diffrent topics with so good answers.
    So someone from higher position please tell us what we should do. Noone gives a ribbon just for reading here and answering some random things while being positive and respectful... or do they?

    Thanks for any answer!

    That's how I got mine long before I was a mod. I hung out in the support section helping people where I could and being respectful, engaged in conversations in barracks, etc.
    It's not just the forums though anymore now that we have discord, you can be active and helpful on discord too.

    Of course, you don't have to be on both to get the ribbon.

    But I will say it took me a while. Asking for the ribbon may decrease your chances of getting it, so help for the reason of wanting to help, don't help just for the ribbon, that way the forums end up a nicer place too :)
  • skyybluskyyblu Holy Mage
    My memory might be wrong but I think when that ribbon first came out all you had to do was make 250 forum posts. maybe they changed it since people would just make random posts with nothing.

    or am I thinking of another ribbon or event?
Sign In or Register to comment.