Weapon & GP Black Market suggestions

WEAPON SUGGESTIONS

we need more gp weapons, variants, weapons with 1 mod like for eg
should be allowed to buy m4a1 sileneced, or m4a1 X or m4a1 scoped for gp, and all costing 10k more than the original m4 version
this idea above should be for all weapons who have varients, but just release it in plain skin, just with 1 mod to it.
i know alot of weapons have camo and silver/chrome skins whatever
but we should be allowed to have gun sprays where u can spray ur gun, not a skin to complex, just a simple skin u cant actually get in a gun, like for eg, red gunspray, bronze gunspray, violet gun spray etc.

BLACK MARKET SUGGESTIONS

Alot of these days all of us feel like we just grinding out gp for nothing, cus no good armour/items in item shop for gp, and when you spend your gp in GP black market, 99% of the time you win nothing, i always watch what people win, and i can not remember the last time i seen somebody win something from gp black market
im not saying increase win percentage (cus i already know you people wont do that we should do these ideas down below;)
- increase amount of gp we can recieve from gp black market capsuals
- bring more weapons to gp black market, old capsuals that people arent buying anymore, for example, awm magma (i think ive dropped over 100capsuals on this and ive never won it)

i feel like these ideas are good so that our gp is not useless, because there is not anything good in shop, and nothing good in gp black market
and i feel like we should be able to do more with our gp, because too many times i drop ton of gp in gp black market only to win nothing, and i want to be able to spend my gp and actually get something in return for it

Comments