In Game Killmarks ~

Hello,

Most of players get bored from time to time and they need something new in game, even if it's a little thing such as a killmark or killsound, something like that would cheer up some players and make them feel something different about their gameplay

And since it's against the rules to modify game files "for obvious reasons", i would like to suggest making killmarks optional like crosshairs, implementing a few different killmarks and give the players an option to choose from between 3~5 killmarks in game settings..

Comments

• PyrateX wrote: »
    Hello,

Most of players get bored from time to time and they need something new in game, even if it's a little thing such as a killmark or killsound, something like that would cheer up some players and make them feel something different about their gameplay

And since it's against the rules to modify game files "for obvious reasons", i would like to suggest making killmarks optional like crosshairs, implementing a few different killmarks and give the players an option to choose from between 3~5 killmarks in game settings..

You got the idea but not quite. It used to be a sense of uniqueness when we had this ability.

Something that bugs me is a GM commented about this situation and said it's a 'minor' issue.... I'm sorry but you played a fraction of the hours that I played on this game, sincerely..

However, giving back this ability can come across a few problems.. one being the Ranked Match killmarks and the ak obsidian beast killmark but I DO HOPE they give the AK OB users some sort of compensation and change up the ranked reward system a tad bit so no problems arise during the implementation.

Hopefully this suggestion is heard and implemented and instead of letting us modify the Rez file, just separate the files back into .tga in the folder like how it used to be in so it's not a big problem.
  • i really dont think they are going to make the rez files modable again but i do like the idea of the custom kill marks and i have suggested it before that the game adds the kill marks in the options menu or even in the storage as an item you can activate and change such as the chat color and can even add more custom kill marks into the item shop for gp or zp.
    z8games can even make custom kill marks events for prizes and they can add the winning ones into the game to give players even more options of kill marks (just like the weapon skins community events)
  • +1 for optional kill marks...I actually miss my barbie kills marks ^_^(just kidding I was using dragon ball onse) :p

and now in more serious tone - I think I see somewhere that if you buy 2 certain vips then you get unique kills marks along with them(I think it's m4 guan yu and glock guan yu if I am not mistake)
    Pyrex00 wrote: »
    text

btw pyrex -have you received the 10 random crates from abel's event?because I didn't..and almost 72 hours passed...and his pm box is full...so...just asking...><"