Ctm_00782889

May I ask WTF is CTM_00782889 ? this is not my nick. I have more then 2500 h in this game, people use to know me, I had friends here. What do I need to pay you, you are so greedy that you are desperate to milk every single penny out of ppl that you end up changing their names in order to sell their nicks ? ... You low life creatures, you always find new ways to reassure me it was a good decision to leave this **** hole do you? I came back after to see if hackers are just as bad or it improved and I found out you are trying to force my hand in to paying to get my nick back.

Comments

• The system automatically changes players IGN’s if they have been inactive for a certain period of time to allow the IGN to be used by other players if desired. Any account that has its IGN changed by the system should receive a free IGN change item in their storage when they log on, meaning Z8 isn’t trying to milk money from you because they give you the item for free.
    if your old IGN is not available for whatever reason, then choose a name similar to what you had and/or choose something else.
  • claire9822 wrote: »
    The system automatically changes players IGN’s if they have been inactive for a certain period of time to allow the IGN to be used by other players if desired. Any account that has its IGN changed by the system should receive a free IGN change item in their storage when they log on, meaning Z8 isn’t trying to milk money from you because they give you the item for free.
    if your old IGN is not available for whatever reason, then choose a name similar to what you had and/or choose something else.

Yes, that's what he said
  • claire9822 wrote: »
    The system automatically changes players IGN’s if they have been inactive for a certain period of time to allow the IGN to be used by other players if desired. Any account that has its IGN changed by the system should receive a free IGN change item in their storage when they log on, meaning Z8 isn’t trying to milk money from you because they give you the item for free.

oh nice to know . thanks