Hacking Issue & Solution : Increase Minimum Rank Server Join Requierments.

Hello z8games,

This is the 6th day that i'm trying to play some HM games,HMX or TDM, but it is impossible due to the many cheaters in the game. This is causing normal players to quit rooms and this is killing gameplay. Simple as that, we cannot play what we like and have fun.
Secondly it is not digitally correct to name them hackers because they are skill-less gamers that have no idea about hacking and basically are only cheating. I'm an old player in CF like many others. I have been playing for more than 8 years and i see the same situation and problem over & over again for so many years.

Suggestion no 1 : Increase either Server UK4 minimum rank limit to Captain! Solution completed! with perhaps +10% EXP-GP option by playing.

Most cheaters are hesitant to risk their main high rank account and almost always start with a new account and low rank (usually from Staff seargent to low Lieutenant ranks) with character names that contain a lot of numbers or are full with underscores, dashes etc (* _ ] [ ). This will easily clean up most of the mess that is now and free normal players to play between themselves.
Also, this will force cheaters to think twice before compromising their main accounts that is possibly equipped with rare weapons as they will be now facing more experienced players that can identify hacking more easily.
This simple action will leave a nice and clean server for all VIP's and CF veterans to enjoy the game. THough it might be considered as extreme, i feel that the minimum server join rank should be captain rank or higher. Realistically, with the number of EXP events in the game, a normal player can reach the captain rank in a matter of 3 weeks if he is active.
Even in the case that this user will decide to cheat he will most probably be reported within his 1st game and it will be harder for him to sacrifice the time spent levelling up. In the worst scenario, the cheater user will have to go through the levelling up process again which will allow normal players to play hack-free till he levels up again.

Suggestion no 2 :Convert server UK5 to VIP status accounts plus high rank non vip users plus older "veteran" CF players. I.e. UK5 can be converted to accept VIP users,
CF players with a minimum rank of Major and CF players with accounts (year of registration) older than 3 years.

Suggestionno 3: As far as the other servers are involved (UK1 - UK2 - UK3) who are almost empty all of the time, one suggestion is to have Server UK1 as a starting point from Trainee rank to Master seargent.

This server will face the immediate cheater problem and will have to be monitored more intensively by GM's and admins on duty to ensure that newer players get the idea that if you cheat you will be banned permanently. UK2 and UK3 can be left as they are with all players being able to join (kind of in a way like Uk4 is now). Of course, in the case that you will consider this, you can manage the rank requirements as you seem fit. What HAS to be done, is to quickly decide what solution has to happen because the game as it is now, especially on event weekends it is UNPLAYABLE by non-cheaters.

In the end what i would like to stress out is that the loyal CF community needs solutions fast ...,faster than you think.

Comments