No action taken after hacking report + Suggestions

Hello Z8Games,

After contacting you via the ticket system, i decided to post this topic, quoting the OG reply received from Z8Games staff. (ticket: #YXB-763-86318) "We also have GMs In-Game working to identify hackers and to permanently ban them. As all popular games, we rely on legitimate and loyal users to be our eyes and ears within the game. If you encounter any hackers in-game, we kindly ask you to save the replay file and submit a hacking report so we can take the appropriate actions against them"

Personally, i feel this is a farce and a hubris to us loyal players that remain in the game and choose to support it with our money. In a way, it is like Z8Games and Smilegate are choosing to turn a blind eye to the main reason that ruins this game. It feels like you are letting cheaters run rampart and let them enjoy the frustration they are causing, furthermore by checking the CF profile page of these hackers it is evident that they are now gaining competitive rank and are still shown as honorable soldiers. This proves that there is minimum GM supervision (or if there is it is not effective and needs to be increased) and cheaters are allowed to rejoin the game.

The main reason i am contacting you is to avoid flaming & politely complain because the hacking report procedure is ineffective. Sadly, till today i have personally reported multiple hackers through the report system and no action has been taken in many of the reported accounts & the cheater accounts have logged in again despite the report.

I would like to suggest that there is a need for more? active/online admins monitoring the games played especially on event weekends. There are only two main active gaming servers (UK4, NA1) that i am aware of and lets face it 4 hours of online activity is enough for 1 person to be able to join all 10 channels and monitor the most popular gaming maps/modes.

Another suggestion would be to increase rank requirements in selected servers. I.e. if server Uk4 had a minimum rank entry of First Lieutenant it would allow for active users to avoid most cheaters and would let Gm's focus their searches in the other minimum rank entry server (like the older rookie server).

Comments