few suggestions

Hello all

I am drunk at the moment and decided to make few suggestions...

Lets go:

***first one-this one is more like a bug report rather than suggestion.I was trying buy some crates for ep from the web mall,and I noticed that the cheapest ones(those that cost 1000 ep for 1 box)doesn't have an option to buy more than 1 crate at once (the crates that cost 2k/3k ep for 1 box have an option to buy 10 crates at once for 20k/30k ep but those than cost 1000 per box doeדn't have this option)...so my idea to add the function to buy 10/20 boxes at once also for the cheaper boxes...like seriously-if someone want to buy 100 boxes of m4 patriot/frf2/de scope then they need to press the "buy crate" button 100 times and buy each crate separately/manually?

***second one-this one is about weekend ep prime time.The ep event is my favorite one,there is only one problem,the duration between the first prime time and the second prime time (8 hours).In europe the first prime time falls on 5-7 at evening (7-9 in the middle east) which is perfect time.The only problem is the 2nd prime time which falls 8 hours after it,the 2nd prime time falls on between 3-5 at morning in middle east / europe time which is very uncomfortable/unfair towards the vast majority of this game.With all the respect to NA players and the time in canada the vast majority of the player are from the ME and EU so a bit of consideration would be appreciated...my idea-could be nice if the GM's could make the time between the 2 prime times shorter-lets say 3 hours instead of 8 so it will fall on 10-12 or 11-1 at night which is much better time than 3-5 at morning.

Thanks in advance
Cheers

Comments

• ***second one-this one is about weekend ep prime time.The ep event is my favorite one,there is only one problem,the duration between the first prime time and the second prime time (8 hours).In europe the first prime time falls on 5-7 at evening (7-9 in the middle east) which is perfect time.The only problem is the 2nd prime time which falls 8 hours after it,the 2nd prime time falls on between 3-5 at morning in middle east / europe time which is very uncomfortable/unfair towards the vast majority of this game.With all the respect to NA players and the time in canada the vast majority of the player are from the ME and EU so a bit of consideration would be appreciated...my idea-could be nice if the GM's could make the time between the 2 prime times shorter-lets say 3 hours instead of 8 so it will fall on 10-12 or 11-1 at night which is much better time than 3-5 at morning.

I am from europe and I also find it excessive and inhuman that we need to stay awake till 3 at night for second prime time.
  • I am from the middle east

omg this is insane to make it on this time...I can't stay until so late I need to feed my camel at morning :(:(

omg this is insane to make it on this time...I can't stay until so late I need to feed my camel at morning :(:(

You are just a German pig xd

ahahahahaha dude you're hilarious!

-I think the second suggestion is very accurate,we all have this issue,no matter if you are feeding the camels or if you are from europe ..the problem is the same!
    -So i agree with this positive thinking,hopeing that someone will take a closer look at this ''lack of majority players'' issue in prime time EP event.