Vz.58

Hello guys i have been thinking why an old weapon like the Vz.58 is not added to cfna so i suggest to add this weapon to item shop or blackmarket its would be so great if you did so
here the picture of the weapon :

73Fyere.jpg

Comments

• That weapon is in our version.
    currently, the only way to use it is by picking it up off dead BOT’s in BOT Search&Destroy mode, playing against Rookie Difficulty.
    It was previously available as a 7 day reward for completing a part of an event back in around 2016(?) where other weapons such as the RGP Rifle, MP5 Camo and a few other weapons were available as 7 days for logging in and playing.
    it isn’t a great weapon though, so having it in a GP crate would be nice to see.
  • claire9822 wrote: »
    That weapon is in our version.
    currently, the only way to use it is by picking it up off dead BOT’s in BOT Search&Destroy mode, playing against Rookie Difficulty.
    It was previously available as a 7 day reward for completing a part of an event back in around 2016(?) where other weapons such as the RGP Rifle, MP5 Camo and a few other weapons were available as 7 days for logging in and playing.
    it isn’t a great weapon though, so having it in a GP crate would be nice to see.

i hope .