Weopens that we didnt have the chance to enjoy!

Hi Crossfire,

I hope everybody is enjoying their day,

Just wanted to know why cant i have the chance to buy/get the weapon that I enjoy the most. I remember AK-GOLD, M4 GOLD and AWM gold were in the black market for 100 crates, I wasn't able to get the chance to buy them all to enjoy; suddenly the AK GOLD was gone but the rest were available; in my opinion that discussion should have been made with a vote at least cause I am am player that prefers AK's more than any other weapon. I still didnt buy the AK vip because i am putting my hope in the AK's gold return. In my storage i have 150 coupons ready for the day it comes back and i don't want to spend it on any other reopen, and honestly the coupon weapons arnt worth 150 coupons. I wish/beg that Crossfire helps and understands my issue, because its worth a lot to me and other players.

And an advise i would like to give with an open heart, I wish we could get rid of the hackers in game! I am so badly in love with this game i still continue to play and every room i play they are must be at least one or two hackers.

Last but not last, I must thank crossfire staff for an amazing game and gaming experience that we are experiencing almost hours a day. Keep up the good WORK!!

Best Regards
IGN: Q8-ROLEX

Comments