New Server For People Who's Rank Is Major and Up

It's been on my mind ever since that this might help people who's on the competitive scene to play more. I've been noticing a lot lately that low rank players have the tendency to hack. We still can't ignore some of the high rank players that are hacking, but I think it'll reduce some of the hackers and let others actually enjoy their game. It'll be nice for NA to have like the similar server from the UK where staff sergeants and higher are the only people can enter, but this time it's only major and up!

-[Tin]

Comments

• Well, I've to disagree with you. Many legit players are actually in the LT + region. Restricting a server to Major is rather pointless as you can already set up a room that is going to have legit/professional players easily.
    By implementing this you'll cause a big disappointment to this region I mentioned as they'll be stuck with the region we all are trying to avoid.
    Also, I've actually seen a lot of hackers with Major+ ranks as they don't really care about the gameplay.
  • That's true, but what if you just wanna join in a random lobby just to start off your day for example?
    -[Tin]