Trading Weapons And Giving Gp And Zp

Hello crossfire creators,

Today I was Playing Crossfire And I Was Playing With My Brother So He Wanted To Give Me Something So I Got An Idea. The Idea Is To Trade Weapons,Send Zp And Gp Why Crossfire Didn't Make That?
I Hope That Crossfire Will Make It In The Next Update Crossfire Will Be Better And Very Good Game And Many People Will Play It.

Thanks For Reading My Suggestion.

With Me Best Wishes

Comments

• midodhb wrote: »
    Hello crossfire creators,

Today I was Playing Crossfire And I Was Playing With My Brother So He Wanted To Give Me Something So I Got An Idea. The Idea Is To Trade Weapons,Send Zp And Gp Why Crossfire Didn't Make That?
    I Hope That Crossfire Will Make It In The Next Update Crossfire Will Be Better And Very Good Game And Many People Will Play It.

Thanks For Reading My Suggestion.

With Me Best Wishes

First Of All, Can You Not Talk Like This?
    Secondly Good Luck With This, Since Will Never Happen. Trading Weapons. Just Get 10 Accounts And Do Events When You Won Something On your Alt Accounts. You Can Just Send It To Your Main Account.

For people that gonna talk you say that he shouldnt talk like that but you do that too. It's called a joke.....
  • minorninja wrote: »

First Of All, Can You Not Talk Like This?
    Secondly Good Luck With This, Since Will Never Happen. Trading Weapons. Just Get 10 Accounts And Do Events When You Won Something On your Alt Accounts. You Can Just Send It To Your Main Account.

For people that gonna talk you say that he shouldnt talk like that but you do that too. It's called a joke.....

First of all can't you post an actual response too this suggestion it makes you look like the joke.

I'm actually against the idea of allowing trading in crossfire, due too the lack of protection i'm scared that trading will cause the number hackers and scammers too skyrocket. If they ever release a trading system they must first have better protection software and increase the barriers too recover an account. What I rather would like too see is some form of an auction type system. People can put ZP weapons (Only ZP weapons) on sale and other people bid with something on it. At the end you then get too choose if you like too take the highest bidder offer or keep the gun. Things other people can use too bid on weapons are ZP, other ZP guns or maybe even a new currency (auction points). Something like that I find more interesting then actual trading. I wont feel safe with my guns if trading becomes a thing.
  • To think i've seen this suggested since 2011 is amazing... It ain't gonna happen my friend.
    Trading would cause less people to buy ZP, say your friend get's a dup, he could just send it your way meaning only one person bought ZP for that weapon.

Even if there was some kind of payment method it still wouldn't be good cause there's no set value for any of these weapons due to it being all random.

Sending GP and ZP is also another problem due to people that are new OR may risk a ban of their account could send all their stuff to another account to keep face.
  • To think i've seen this suggested since 2011 is amazing... It ain't gonna happen my friend.
    Trading would cause less people to buy ZP, say your friend get's a dup, he could just send it your way meaning only one person bought ZP for that weapon.

Even if there was some kind of payment method it still wouldn't be good cause there's no set value for any of these weapons due to it being all random.

Sending GP and ZP is also another problem due to people that are new OR may risk a ban of their account could send all their stuff to another account to keep face.

so True.