Black Market Crates

I think they need too update black market crates in such a way that their is a higher chance of rolling a gun that you do not own based on the amount of guns from the same crate you already own. The reason why I want this too happen is too prevent that enormous bad feeling of spinning an extreme amount of duplicate useless guns. I've recently spun a pretty large amount of Ronove crates and I ended up with 4 AK-47 Scope's and 0 M4A1 Customs. In a game that has no outlet for duplicate guns (No way too trade/sell these guns for other guns or crates) I think there should be a system that lowers the chance of hitting duplicates.

Let's take these Ronove crates for example. You are spinning these crates and you managed too hit the "permanent reward". Now based on equal chance you have a 50% chance too get an AK or an M4A1. Let's say you get an AK-47. Now you keep continueing spinning and you managed too hit it the "permanent reward" again. Now it is again a 50/50 chance. Wouldn't be more interesting for people who want too build a collection too make it a 45/55 since they already own an AK-47 from this crate? Let's say they get another AK-47 then the next time they hit the "permanent reward" it becomes 40/60.
and then after that a 35/65 etc. The more rewards you get from this crate while missing a specific reward, the higher the chance you get that gun as the reward.

This system doesn't affect the actual drop rate of the gun so people who still need too buy a large amount of crates if they willing too get the gun they want but it does help the people who do frequently buy larger amount of crates like myself.

Comments

• Crates are a gamble, if you buy a crate that has a 2 weapon or more it will be a another gamble...
  • I like the BlackMarket..
    there are many cool crates with nice weapons

and its good that its not easy to win a permanent weapon
  • GP side of this market is so poor. Im not talking about hundreds of thousands of GP you need to spend to get a perm weapon on gp crates but the problem is except from AK47 Camo and DE Camo all af the weapons are useless. Especially those last added are just ****. Who the hell need a single shot pistol? I think they must add some really usefull guns on GP crates if they are still saying this is NOT A PAY TO WIN GAME!
  • I agree with this idea of increasing/decreasing each particular weapon's win chance in a specific crate based on what you've already won. In fact I had talked about this exact kind of idea awhile back in the early days of the Discord with Grumpy in attendance and he said something along the lines of 'Interesting idea...' '...but would likely be hard to implement on the devs side due to the way crates are coded to work'.

at the very least it'd be truly awesome if they did SOMETHING to reduce the amount of duplicate weapons one has or the chances of getting duplicates. Just having an option to turn them in for something like some free crate tickets would be nice enough even if it's done as a special event once or twice a year...
  • Ixith wrote: »
    I agree with this idea of increasing/decreasing each particular weapon's win chance in a specific crate based on what you've already won. In fact I had talked about this exact kind of idea awhile back in the early days of the Discord with Grumpy in attendance and he said something along the lines of 'Interesting idea...' '...but would likely be hard to implement on the devs side due to the way crates are coded to work'.

at the very least it'd be truly awesome if they did SOMETHING to reduce the amount of duplicate weapons one has or the chances of getting duplicates. Just having an option to turn them in for something like some free crate tickets would be nice enough even if it's done as a special event once or twice a year...

Ofcourse any change is "hard to implement" but that is just an excuse too deny the possibility of change. In a sense as a customer of this game I (atleast) expect the producers of the game too continue working on aspects of the game with the expectation of the games durability for the future in their minds. That's why after 9 years of being a paying customer I find the situation regarding hackers unforgiveable and any rebuttal from the developers side is a poor excuse that doesn't have any ground too stand on. Too summarize: Due too not being able too do something with duplicant guns, any duplicant win doesn't have value. Winning a duplicant items often means not winning at all. Therefor having the system being able too take this into account would be a much more pleasurable experience in the long run. By making the black market a lottery but a "fairer" lottery I think people would more likely be able too give it a spin and in the end isn't that what the developers want?

EDIT:
    Not too mention with these updates you can push people more into the collecting part of the game. They already have a pretty nice reward system for people that collect sets. By implenting these changes I bet more people are willing too collect sets and therefor buy more crates. I personally have lost faith in the system after being so unlucky and I bet I am not the first.