Convert GP into ZP

Since we all get/have alot of GP from Unboxings, daily missions, gameplays etc.
Why not making the GP a little more valuable?
As an example like you see in the title, convert GP into ZP.

100ZP = 1000GP
1000ZP = 10.000GP
10.000ZP = 100.000GP
100.000ZP = 1.000.000GP

It will make it alot more usefull and people will play and buy more ZP giving to the fact that they can get more ZP from the GP that they get from the bought ZP,gameplays,events, dailys.
As a result playerbase will increase dramaticly.

Cant wait to see your opinions, i know it will not be implemented because its crossfire and we all know NOTHING was done untill now GOOD...so yeah but still its a long shot.

Comments

• Knowing how this community works and its developers and GM's that are money thirsty nah. They dont care that much to do such a thing for the game and for us . Anyway amazing idea huge +1
  • dizzyone wrote: »
    since we all get/have alot of gp from unboxings, daily missions, gameplays etc.
    Why not making the gp a little more valuable?
    As an example like you see in the title, convert gp into zp.

100zp = 1000gp
    1000zp = 10.000gp
    10.000zp = 100.000gp
    100.000zp = 1.000.000gp

it will make it alot more usefull and people will play and buy more zp giving to the fact that they can get more zp from the gp that they get from the bought zp,gameplays,events, dailys.

Cant wait to see your opinions, i know it will not be implemented because its crossfire and we all know nothing was done untill now good...so yeah but still its a long shot.

omg yessss just bump this already to the devs +111111
  • Congralutions, you just wasted some minutes for making this suggestion.... No way this will ever happen....
  • DizzyOne wrote: »
    Since we all get/have alot of GP from Unboxings, daily missions, gameplays etc.
    Why not making the GP a little more valuable?
    As an example like you see in the title, convert GP into ZP.

100ZP = 1000GP
    1000ZP = 10.000GP
    10.000ZP = 100.000GP
    100.000ZP = 1.000.000GP

It will make it alot more usefull and people will play and buy more ZP giving to the fact that they can get more ZP from the GP that they get from the bought ZP,gameplays,events, dailys.

Cant wait to see your opinions, i know it will not be implemented because its crossfire and we all know NOTHING was done untill now GOOD...so yeah but still its a long shot.

Your name must be Ahmed or Mohamed.
  • minorninja wrote: »
    Congralutions, you just wasted some minutes for making this suggestion.... No way this will ever happen....

+1
    and there many causes one of them, must be difference between VIP (who pay by real money) and normal player ( who don't pay) but by your suggestion these difference will cancel and a lot of VIP may leave the game after paying a lot of the money
    but u can edit it to get EP or MP and i think more acceptable
  • This is a bad idea^^
    the System now is very good.

what i miss is that old Bonus Point System
  • How is it supposed to make a $6.8 billion gross then?
  • Although I never bought ZP and I never will mostly, -1.
  • While the idea is fun to think about it'll never happen. Especially not at those values. It MIGHT have a chance at like 10x the GP values you listed for the same ZP values. But even that is sketchy.

But yea considering that quite a few GP crates have 500k and 1mill GP prizes that can be won and also if won on a Max Luck spin with no rare item win you'd get that x2. People would likely never run out of GP and then never run out of ZP in the exampled values. And thus never need to buy ZP again. Heck I have enough GP right now that at the exampled values I'd probably never have to buy ZP for awhile even if I exchanged at least 100k ZP worth every patch.

Perhaps suggesting a GP to ZP transfer of some kind as a special event combined with some other offers/stuff you have to do would be a more likely possibility that would potentially at least get considered?
    I'd also venture to say a GP Raffle where players buy tickets for good sums of GP and have a chance at winning things like ZP or rare/limited time ZP crates. This would certainly drain the GP reserves of a lot of players if they did this.
  • DizzyOne wrote: »
    convert GP into ZP.

100ZP = 1000GP
    1000ZP = 10.000GP
    10.000ZP = 100.000GP
    100.000ZP = 1.000.000GP

sounds great. +11111
    yH0NZKK.jpg