Situation in Ranked Matches

Please, for the love of whatever god you believe in, restrict some, if not all of the non comp weapons from ranked.
I played a game yesterday and the other team were using 3 9a91's, an m4 VIP and an AWM VIP with the glitch kick.
Between the sprayers, the wallbang and the AWM firing almost as fast as a riffle, you could say the match was pretty unwinnable/unplayable.
So here's my plea/suggestion; Ban the 9a91, the TMP, the m4 VIPs and the glitch kick (actually you should fix the glitch kick in the game in general) from ranked matches.
Ideally, since ranked is supposed to be a competitive mode, we should only have the option of choosing between an AK, an m4a1 and an AWM (would be nice if they were the cfs version), but if you think it's too restrictive to make the only available weapons the competitive ones, then simply restrict the 3 weapons and one glitch I mentioned.

Comments

• +1 ....They should ban these guns.....Ranked is competitive and i have seen some old players returning to CF coz of ranked but when they actually play they will be like ...man wtf i came back to play this and now this sh!t......but i dont expect Z8 to restrict the use of these guns+that kick in ranked..
  • leaver12 wrote: »
    +1 ....They should ban these guns.....Ranked is competitive and i have seen some old players returning to CF coz of ranked but when they actually play they will be like ...man wtf i came back to play this and now this sh!t......but i dont expect Z8 to restrict the use of these guns+that kick in ranked..

When I first saw the ranked matches, I thought it would give new life to the game, but the combo of hackers and the use of OP weapons just ruined it for me and i'm sure for a lot of people too.
    I also believe that they won't restrict these guns, and it's a shame, because most people would agree with those restrictions and the mode would be better for it.
    P.S: Regardless of whether they ban those weapons or not, they really need to put an end to the glitch kick.
  • BlaCkeNeD7 wrote: »

When I first saw the ranked matches, I thought it would give new life to the game, but the combo of hackers and the use of OP weapons just ruined it for me and i'm sure for a lot of people too.
    I also believe that they won't restrict these guns, and it's a shame, because most people would agree with those restrictions and the mode would be better for it.
    P.S: Regardless of whether they ban those weapons or not, they really need to put an end to the glitch kick.

+1 some of my friends now dont even play ranked coz of these OP weapons+that glitch kick....
    idk why everyone who uses forums is ignoring this thread perhaps this means that they dont want to lose their 9A and Steyrs in ranked.....if whole community gathers in this thread and suggest them to ban these weapons + that glitch kick i think Z8 will do it.....If not then its useless for us to even ask Z8 to ban these.....what i wish that,if i find GMs in ranked(which i wont probably)i will wreck them with 9As and Steyrs when they get annoyed their might be the change that they ban 9As and Steyrs....lets hope
  • I'd say just allow the GP weapons a.k.a. the weapons that are in the GP shop. This way it's going to be a competitive match that will be enjoyable.
    Restricting specific weapons isn't an option as there were people who spent money to acquire these weapons willing to have the advantage. And no, it's not so hard to stop them if you aim to the head or just focus and take the first move on them. They're generally bad in long ranges so take advantage of this(?)