Voting on events rewards.

People should be able to vote for the rewards we're able to get from the events. I always get disappointed when I see sometimes rewards for some events what I won't be even using. (World cup event). There is a lot of players that don't like knife, sniper, rifle etc. So it's better to let people vote between 3 rewards. That's made by the team. Best vote place should be in the discord. I prefer to see a poll where the players that aren't gms that can't see the results, so we get still a surprise for the rewards.

Comments

• You know what?I kinda agree +1

They need to make a public poll for every tiny thing...since the admins proved endless times they can't choose by themselves and their decisions are ridiculously excessive.(bad copun guns / bad 50 ribbons reward)
  • they could also go back to doing events that give more EP and people can then decide for themselves what their 'reward' is in a sense. Heck they could even rotate in some options to buy various permanent Namecards/Sprays or other non-weapon things for a certain amount of EP for those that like that kind of thing.

But an event that takes a poll for what the rewards will be and where players can't see results of said poll like you have stated would be pretty fun too even if it's just a once in awhile event like that.