Web mall shop

Hello guys and girls

This thread is about the web mall shop,in many people opinions there are not enough variants/options in the web mall.Not every one are lucky with capsules or simply not getting along with them,and would like to see more "diversity" in the ep mall ,like call stabilizers,slaughter tickets,golden flag/drone,maybe even perm gun once a month for 100k ep like we had with the m4 silver like a year ago...maybe even bring old golden guns(awm/d.e/ak/m4)each of them once a every 2-3 months for 100k ep.

Loads of people will be very happy to see another things other than capsules on the ep mall
Cheers

Comments

• +1 for bring the old golden guns for 100k ep andslaughter tickets,
    I really need that m4 gold =(
    I am as well hate crates and can't stand it when I open thousands of them at once and nothing
    I would do any thing to get another chance to get the old golden guns back in the game in any sort of way except in creates (any thing is going-ep/mp/coupons..even for zp ,like 100-115k zp for a full set ak+m4+d.e)
    I don't own an old golden or silver gun and I don't want to own one as long as it loses its rarity.
    Back at Boxing week sale when there was that perm for 100K, no one knew about it and a few people only bought it. That's why it was nice.
    But if it was monthly, everyone would save their EP in order to get a perm weapon.
    Well youre fault you didnt play back in the day i own all of them and would be pretty sad if they added them back into the game so every ahmed or mido could get them.
  • Damn I can't multi quote

Thanks all for the feedback tho

I respect your opinions but please don't turn this thread into "shall z8 bring gold guns back? / old gold guns shall stay rare" kind alike.This thread is about the lack of options in the ep mall (only crates and that's it)and not every one like this "too less limited options".we need more things like unlimited ammo/stabilizers/maybe even characters skins..put perm guns in the ep mall for 100k ep was just an idea to spend our ep on something useful that we can actually get permanently and not just on crates with win rate 1/100000000 that only makes players only to quit the game.(it's not must to be gold nor silver...any thing is good as long as it dosen't come into crate)
  • Magic_M1ke wrote: »
    I don't own an old golden or silver gun and I don't want to own one as long as it loses its rarity.
    Back at Boxing week sale when there was that perm for 100K, no one knew about it and a few people only bought it. That's why it was nice.
    But if it was monthly, everyone would save their EP in order to get a perm weapon.

I bet everyone knew about it. But not everyone has a lot of EP. Since they're immediately wasting it on a crate.
  • puaeawpipu wrote: »
    Damn I can't multi quote

Thanks all for the feedback tho

I respect your opinions but please don't turn this thread into "shall z8 bring gold guns back? / old gold guns shall stay rare" kind alike.This thread is about the lack of options in the ep mall (only crates and that's it)and not every one like this "too less limited options".we need more things like unlimited ammo/stabilizers/maybe even characters skins..put perm guns in the ep mall for 100k ep was just an idea to spend our ep on something useful that we can actually get permanently and not just on crates with win rate 1/100000000 that only makes players only to quit the game.(it's not must to be gold nor silver...any thing is good as long as it dosen't come into crate)

Well, I misubderstood it.
    In this case, issa +1 from me. But let's be more specific. I mean like making a list. :)
  • +1 slaughter tickets
    -1 old gold weapons

i think rare items should be rare items