suggestion

The normal hack report in web isn't easy you should upload game save could be its size is large take time to upload, you should post the name correct, you should write the time when hack in,,............................ many times i forget to save the game, can't report noob (New acc hack play ) players because i can report just 5 players per day and should check the name many times there are a horibble names in game
like this it's not easy
Can't you make it like block chat in game i open list like this show me all the players in the map and report the player who hakcing the the game which you get like this from it send out the game save automatic to any GM online or you can check it other time

Comments

• I think what you trying to say is making the hack report system as an in game list from the menu that when you do report someone it automatically sends the info as the name time replay file as a hack report to the system instead of filling all the info on the web tickets if that so then +1 its a good idea but I think its gonna need some work from the devs to add it In the game but worth it in my opinion