Making CF Better and popular

Hello GMs.
I have some suggestions to make the game better.
First, when people play ranked match ,they won't use chars (just SAS ,SWAT ,OMOH and their 2.0) and for weapons they won't use VIP ,9A and TMP and we suffer from these things. we can't get the 250 wins for the event becoz of these annoying things and that is not fair. People like me don't have vip weopons like them so i suggest u to do that iam pretty sure the game will become popular and better. ;)
Second, i think it will be better to make UK3 and UK4 for the second LT rank and higher so as we can stay away from hackers and they won't annoy us anyway. xd
Finally, I ask u if u can replace 9A and Mujear (iam not sure from its name :"D) from coupons with Witches Hat / AWM Gold / Ak-47 Gold and D.E Gold ( permanently) like in the past :D

Comments

• -1 No. I don't like vip either but this won't change your skills in Crossfire. Just get better at the game...About the coupons Hell no.... They should be still rares
  • +1 I'd highly appreciate a decent competitive ranked mode, but that will never be a thing, 70% or more of CrossFire community would just get mad because they can't spray and pray with their OP guns anymore and they would probably lose money with that.
    But i gotta disagree with what you said, you can still win against those guys, you just have to be skilled enough, but it's still annoying af.
    About coupons, i would love to see AWM Gold, AK, or D.E again, or at least change it to guns we're actually going to use.
  • [USER="13101107"]xHeadPhonez[/USER] I have skills enough btw but Bro ic it is not fair to play ranked matches with vip weapons and chars actually charging zp is not cheap in ma country as u think it's so expensive becoz of our currency is so week + Do u agree to make charlie and Delta server for Captain Ranks or higher? just we wanna stay away from hackers and cheaters anyway.

[USER="10980855"]minorninja[/USER] Actually i have skills enough but i want to make it more challenging and fair and the same time got it just in Ranked... Then what about getting these weapons instead of coupons?