Years of hacks...how come?

Hello guys.

Im kinda an old player here...i started when z8 wasnt the "owner" of the game and it was "the other company"(yeah, i forgot the name but oh well)...and hackers made me leave the game for a LONG WHILE...come back due to my little brother nagging me (i started him in the game, he loves the infection modes)
And i have noticed, that, although there are not as many hackers, there are still a TON, specifically at late night times on NA servers...

so how come you guys havent implemented OUT OF GAME report options? do it please!
and people that are reported as cheaters and accepted...dont ban them, i know they purchase items with ZP, just, make a server for hackers and put em all there...boom!

Well...cya and have a good night!:cool:

Comments

• I've been playing this game since 2009(with a 3-4 year break), and I've seen most of the hacking waves too, and I know a lot of people who have quit the game because of that.
    Most of the hackers are active on the weekends because of discord (they can get banned in real time if you report them on discord on the weekdays). It's not just a NA problem.
    I'm not sure what you mean by out of game report options, so if you see this please explain :P.
    There is no whitelisting hackers, if they get caught they get banned, I've reported several hackers with VIPs that got banned. The problem is that the system, in it's very nature, is slow and they can't keep up with banning the new hacking accounts since anyone can make one by simply using a VPN.
    I don't see a hacking server as a viable option. It might work on CS:GO, but here most hackers are 13 year olds who can only get a kill by using aimbot. Also I've encountered many hackers who enjoy ruining a legit game.
    The only viable solution for me is a two step authentication system. Whenever you create a new account, you are sent a message via mobile which is needed to create said account. There are only so many telephone numbers someone can use to create a new account.