Block players who pair with hackers from accessing Ranked

While hackers get banned if they get caught hacking, those who pair with them dont.

There are no consequences for people who do this except for losing access to the live hack report channel on discord.

But other then that, 0 consequences.

So naturally, people will do this because it goes by unpunished, i've seen some who went as far as to create a new account just to hack with it,
and they don't care if that account gets banned cuz it's only purpose is to boost a main account in Ranked.

However, 2 seasons ago a friend of a friend of mine got blocked from playing Ranked Matches because he was farming using bots.

22.jpg

As you can see in the picture above, YES it is possible to get blocked from playing Ranked.

So my suggestion is to try and track down these players who queue with hackers and not ban them (cuz they're not hacking) but block them from using Ranked Match.

Because if you don't, then people will continue making new accounts to cheat on.

But if you do, then people will be more cautious and anyone who had any ideas to do this will stop, reducing hackers including potential upcoming ones.

I'll post this on discord as well, i think they mentioned before that if a suggestion gets enough support and it's not to hard then they will implement it.

That's all. -apikebapie

Comments

• I like the idea, but the trouble is, how do you prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the player is queuing with a hacker on purpose, with the intention of boosting their own rank from the other player using hacks? If you can figure that out, you have my +1.
  • Let's say 10 screenshots of them being in the same team, because it's impossible to be in the same team that many times.
    Also, we need more then 1 person to take the screenshots and give proof.

If we could make a channel for Major/Captain only on discord where we can gather screenshots from several players on the same guy, then i think that should be evidence enough to block them from ranked.

Also, they can later send a ticker to Support counter-claiming this, and Support should be able to see if he did or didn't que with hackers, otherwise they wouldn't have found that guy that was using bots to farm.

I just hope people don't abuse this and jump to conclusions with this.
  • Is it really impossible to be in the same team so many times? I thought that you were allowed to invite ONE friend? or am I wrong?
  • I am sure z8 can see logs of who invites who and if they cant then they can simply create one. +1
  • +1 i saw a player from IDK clan IDK HaTeeM he farmed using hackers...i guess they should be blocked for season if they invite a hacker...
  • and i think Z8 should make something like cheaterboards where every hacker will transfer to after playing any game using hack and he cant play game for 24 hours and z8 shud keep check on cheaterboard to ban hackers..in ranked i did say..
  • AtomAntz wrote: »
    Is it really impossible to be in the same team so many times? I thought that you were allowed to invite ONE friend? or am I wrong?

If you reach a high enough rank then its possible that you will constantly play against the same players.
    However, the teams still change randomly and its nearly impossible for the same players to be in the same team without them changing unless they paired together.

You can invite only 1 other person to play with you but some are abusing this and inviting hackers, by doing this and seeing how they dont get punished for it, there will naturally be more people who do this.
    They need to get perma blocked from playing ranked otherwise other people will start doing the same and it will never end.
  • leaver12 wrote: »
    +1 i saw a player from IDK clan IDK HaTeeM he farmed using hackers...i guess they should be blocked for season if they invite a hacker...

No, they should get blocked forever from playing ranked.

I heard that the guy that got blocked from playing ranked still can't play it to this day.

I think this will be a good punishment and great detterant for other people who are potentially thinking about inviting hackers to play.

They're only adding up to the problem and encouraging other people to do so with this behaviour.
  • the important thing is how do you prove he is playing with hacker ??? lets say the hacker is only using wall hack to see through the walls ....he will be vary hard to detect in the first place... and if he was detected then his friend who is playing with him will say " I didn't know he was hacking I did not see him fly or get all head shot or walk through the walls ... I thought he was just a good player...If even Crossfire software was unable to know he was hacking for this long time how I as a normal player supposed to know that " what can be done now to prove they are working together???

• No, they should get blocked forever from playing ranked.

I heard that the guy that got blocked from playing ranked still can't play it to this day.

I think this will be a good punishment and great detterant for other people who are potentially thinking about inviting hackers to play.

They're only adding up to the problem and encouraging other people to do so with this behaviour.

I agree that they should be banned if they invite a hacker to help them...They should be blocked from ranked only for a Season so that he cant play it and try in next season to play fairly...if again in new season he invites a hacker to help him then again he should be blocked to play the season so he would suffer and say "i shoudnt have done this" by this we might see less VIP players playing and helping hackers...
  • I + infinite this xD more over we talked about that :P
    These guys will never be legit anyway, they will do it in every seasson.

[QUOTE=[MOD]Bunni;n6857557]I like the idea, but the trouble is, how do you prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the player is queuing with a hacker on purpose, with the intention of boosting their own rank from the other player using hacks? If you can figure that out, you have my +1.[/QUOTE]
    You can prove it with many ways:
    1) Screenshots from the loading screen, paired players usualy are in top.
    2) There are some dummies who actually admit it. (Like yesterday, one guy said so what if i invite hackers ? i will get ban only for 30 days )
    3)Players from same clan.
    4) exactly the same ping.
    5) If you see always the same guy with a cheater in a team (i talk for like 10 games)

Combination of these parameters can lead you to the result :p

P.S.: Or dumies like this guy on discord AHAHAHAHAHA
    AtomAntz wrote: »
    Is it really impossible to be in the same team so many times? I thought that you were allowed to invite ONE friend? or am I wrong?
    It's really impossible to be with the same guys in 10 games in a row for example (random).
    wrote:
    K[illa;n6857571]I am sure z8 can see logs of who invites who and if they cant then they can simply create one. +1
    Is what i said to them but they ask for proofs...my opinion is that the best proof is their logs :P
    the important thing is how do you prove he is playing with hacker ??? lets say the hacker is only using wall hack to see through the walls ....he will be vary hard to detect in the first place... and if he was detected then his friend who is playing with him will say " I didn't know he was hacking I did not see him fly or get all head shot or walk through the walls ... I thought he was just a good player...If even Crossfire software was unable to know he was hacking for this long time how I as a normal player supposed to know that " what can be done now to prove they are working together???
    There are many ways to spot them.
    Except these i mentioned to bunni there is one more way to find first if you have cheater in your game just by the loading screen. Cheaters use new accounts (mostly) means that they don't have aurora behind their character, also the paired players are side by side in the upper part.
    I don't wanna explain it even further for known reasons.
    As long as the wallhack part, that's why you have the replays ;) Sometimes need many games to bust them.

leaver12 wrote: »

I agree that they should be banned if they invite a hacker to help them...They should be blocked from ranked only for a Season so that he cant play it and try in next season to play fairly...if again in new season he invites a hacker to help him then again he should be blocked to play the season so he would suffer and say "i shoudnt have done this" by this we might see less VIP players playing and helping hackers...

They won't play fair, they will always do that.
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"center","data-size":"full","height":"269","width":"400","src":"https:\/\/i.imgflip.com\/ntdbb.jpg"}[/IMG2]
  • That's a great idea, +1.
    I've been playing this for 2 weeks now since i came back, and i already found a guy using an AFK bot in ranked =l
    I mean, they farm to level up, and they AFK bot in rankeds to get rewards or whatever, where's the fun?!
  • They won't play fair, they will always do that.[/QUOTE]

Im just saying that lets give them a chance so that they dont lose their account which they spent so much time on it....and OFC its illegal so blocking them to play ranked's season will be enough...I already explained it tho....
  • the important thing is how do you prove he is playing with hacker ??? lets say the hacker is only using wall hack to see through the walls ....he will be vary hard to detect in the first place... and if he was detected then his friend who is playing with him will say " I didn't know he was hacking I did not see him fly or get all head shot or walk through the walls ... I thought he was just a good player...If even Crossfire software was unable to know he was hacking for this long time how I as a normal player supposed to know that " what can be done now to prove they are working together???

Mostly guys with LT and Captain rank are hacking in ranked with high rank like Major it is rare to find hackers with that rank....but yesterday i met one too....and other Nick and other explained u..
  • I really liked the idea but when they get blocked its not fair to block them permanently from the ranked they should be blocked from the season they got caught in and if they do get blocked lets say 3 times then yeah that makes it a permanent ban worthy in my opinion so +1 from me
  • mouath wrote: »
    I really liked the idea but when they get blocked its not fair to block them permanently from the ranked they should be blocked from the season they got caught in and if they do get blocked lets say 3 times then yeah that makes it a permanent ban worthy in my opinion so +1 from me

You're to nice.

They're gonna do it again.

Especially, if you tell them they have 3 chances then they will 100% take the second chance as well and then stop at the 3rd.

Cheaters like these dont change easily.
  • Shouldn't be effective for what passed. I found a friend inviting me before so I played with him. Yet after entering I found out that he was hacking. Not really my problem, I even reported him afterwards lol. But if it's going to be effective from the moment of the apply then this would be the best solution. I'd say a ban from current season would be appropriate.

• You're to nice.

They're gonna do it again.

Especially, if you tell them they have 3 chances then they will 100% take the second chance as well and then stop at the 3rd.

Cheaters like these dont change easily.

well its fair to give them at least 3 times to have a life time ban from a game feature isn't it ? and that's a ''life time ban'' so I guess 3 is fair as warnings even 2 is good tho
  • mouath wrote: »

well its fair to give them at least 3 times to have a life time ban from a game feature isn't it ? and that's a ''life time ban'' so I guess 3 is fair as warnings even 2 is good tho

No, giving them 3 chances is like telling them it's ok to do it a second time.

And how many people have already queued together with hackers? they're in the hundreds.

If all 100+ people take the second chance to then it will never end.

1 Chance, you cheat you lose access.

There's no need to show compassion to those who want to harm you.

The only reason i can think of why someone would defend these people is if they themeselves wanna try it in the future tbh.
  • dudes the ranked games mode is new i dont expect anti-cheat progress in that mode....

lets take an old mode to see if we are lucky enough to play like CW:confused:
    -they dont even have replay option to report the hackers in clan war for so many years omg and finally the clan server is dead..they dont care.
    why they will do it in the new ranked mode? they cant even fix the old ones ..new zp purchases are more importants than new anti-cheat measures(!)

-it is very sad to see new modes with lowest anti-cheat measures.. CW is dead and ranked mode will be dead also from hackers, it will kill the gameplay! end of the story..
    the users & the hackers are only playing for the permanent items,if there wasn't any item within the ranked mode,this mode would be dead already from the beggining due to the amount of cheaters.

-that's the real situation we are faceing :
    z8games has done NOTHING to this major mode where permanent items are been rewarded..normal players like me cant even think to play..
    its like CF saying to the hackers: -here is your best mode!you can hack when you want,as long as you want,stay unbannable and you will get rare permanent rewards also for the time you spend hacking legit players.............oohh no z8games i dont play that crup,this is supporting hackers more than legit players and me..go find other kind
    of players to fill up your ranked server thank you i'll pass ..
  • stalaris7 wrote: »
    z8games has done NOTHING to this major mode where permanent items are been rewarded..normal players like me cant even think to play..
    its like CF saying to the hackers: -here is your best mode!you can hack when you want,as long as you want,stay unbannable and you will get rare permanent rewards also for the time you spend hacking legit players.......................

People are still very much bannable in this mode, as you will see if you join the Discord and get access to the live report. Please also note for those of you concerned about people pairing with hackers, that those people can be just as at fault, and may also face disciplinary actions on their account.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Kanadian;n6860548]

People are still very much bannable in this mode, as you will see if you join the Discord and get access to the live report. [/QUOTE]

So i guess it's compulsory to join discord, get to level 10 and then access to hacker report for these players to get some sort of consequences? No wonder the hackers I've reported through website(over two weeks ago) are still playing :)
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Kanadian;n6860548]

People are still very much bannable in this mode, as you will see if you join the Discord and get access to the live report. Please also note for those of you concerned about people pairing with hackers, that those people can be just as at fault, and may also face disciplinary actions on their account.[/QUOTE]

Hello GM Kanadian im happy to hear you!

-ok i dont disagree with that and thanks for the infos i like it!!! ,but someone who wants to play and he dont have much time it is very difficult for him to report all the time hackers instead of playing.
    i think that it is a long story to follow and to report hackers in that mode when at the same time i lose time and i have negative K/D ratio & statistics from hackers when im trying my best..

-this way it is very easy for someone like me to think that : im ''never'' going to get any permanent item from ranked and im quiting .
    also when we are realise that the hacker will win the item instead of me or instead of legit players and on my dead body it is much easyer to quit faster!!!
    and beleive me i tryed! no hope (negative ratio from hackers all the time) so: no items for me! its not only reporting and ban them,i cant ranked up my profile to win items..

aah and dont forget the most important thing in this issue please..we cant play! -its unplayable sometimes really..

PS : at least we can see who is hacking now with the ranked mode,all the hackers have high ranked profile..i quit it !really im not playing that mode,it is for brainless players sometimes due to the amount of cheaters,i only played the first season and never again..
  • hello9000 wrote: »

So i guess it's compulsory to join discord, get to level 10 and then access to hacker report for these players to get some sort of consequences? No wonder the hackers I've reported through website(over two weeks ago) are still playing :)

i agree its true! w8 i have more :
    >>>you can see them playing with permanent reward M4 from ranked season in HM ..and they are flying EVERYWHERE !!!! noobs staff surgeant rank ahahahaha
  • This post is very intresting! i managed to read most of the posts replays and i have a better view of the subject we are talking about!

1rst : the users (and me) are complaining about hacking harashment very often in ranked & almost in all modes of the game.

2ond : the users are complaining about the new reporting system discord and the lack of the system to ban them ,this issue has the result of unbanned hackers still playing.

3rd : the users are complaining about the banning system and the 3' chances they have until the permanent block.(a huge mistake from z8games to let them try again)

4rth : the users are complaing about the players who pair with hackers in ranked mode in order to gain level and rare items.

5th : the users are complaining about the low anti-cheat measures z8games has and not been updated for years making this problem bigger & bigger instead of degreasing it.
    this issue brings more hackers in the game.

6th : the users are complaining about hackers and the benefits they have( winning items and play for a long time till they banned.)
    (they dont even care if they banned, they just want to hack the users and spoil the game) ban them all at once what are you waiting for?

7th : the users are complaining that sometimes at events & ranked seasons the game is not been well protected by GMs and admis resulting in rooms having 4-5 hackers within killing eachother..(epic anti-cheat fail)

somewhere here we are cought in the details and we miss the main problem...

I give my money and i cant play a single game from the cheaters within CF.
    the compination of all those 7 issues together are giving a very agly picture to the users who they just want to play and have fun.they are quiting the game.
    many of them are not even bother to tell the problem to the produsers and they are also quiting the game.
    we dont even care about what you will do and what actions you will take against hackers ..we just want to play and ''if''we can't we quit! so simple!
    we also know its very difficult for a game like this to be hack-free but at the same time we dont see any serius anti-cheat measures for so many years.

so far all good!
    and here is my opinion about the situation we are :

when im giving my money and i dont have fun why do i have to continue this madness ?
    and if the users do not see the big picture here and continue to pay the game ( some of them dont even like it)..(!).. then what can i say..its crazy!
    remember : you can always unistal CF or you can stop giving them your money if you dislike the current situation.its so simple the hacking situation problem will not change!
    BUT! if you continue to play ..doing nothing ..dislike the game ..giving your money to the game ,and at the same time you are complaining about hackers.. then..its never too late to see a doctor.

>PS After all that helpfull information i just provide to all gamers & users and not only here,if someone didn't get the picture yet.. i have more ! (omg there's more?) here is my latest progressive suggestion about hacking issue :
    http://forum.z8games.com/forum/cross...n-requierments
    In ranked mode make your own ideas,i dont play thanks,team screenshots & other triks idk if its countable or possible .
  • No button for quoting nice forums.
    Anyway @bunni they do play with the same hackers most of the time and it could be that gms can check in the system who they play with mostly. Also easy to check if the guy who hacks is in his friend list/clan and he plays alot of games with that player.
  • BigMeanie wrote: »
    No button for quoting nice forums.
    Anyway @bunni they do play with the same hackers most of the time and it could be that gms can check in the system who they play with mostly. Also easy to check if the guy who hacks is in his friend list/clan and he plays alot of games with that player.

Click on the three dots and select quote lol~
  • BigMeanie wrote: »
    No button for quoting nice forums.

Ok i agree with this but there is another problem about this issue:
    You can't prove it officially!

The GMs and the players when they see them they know which user is the hacker & his pair! That's not the problem..The problem is how you can prove it officially!
    The Pair of cheaters can say everything like : It was luck,how do you prove it Im legit player!

The GM needs to prove the fact that the hacker 'AND' his pair are useing illegal programs & hack tools in order to ban both cheaters. He dont have any of this,,

*He can only ban the hacker officially not the pair*...

The GMs can't even bann the non-hack glitching (hack tool detection requiered) and all those brainless users glitching on-porpose with the internet connection!Because they are not useing illigal programs..
    It's the same case: He cant ban Officialy the pair-user by proves!
    it's about paperwork ..it takes more time..rules & CF terms of use ..long story.

IF the GM could prove it officially(very difficult in my opinion) then his next action should be permanent ban from servers to both of them & not only baned from ranked season.
    In that case if the desicion against the pair is lower than permanent ban,it would be offensive to the sight of all legit players.