[CFCL] Elite Week 1 Stream Schedule!

Hello everyone, I am glad to be back once again to cast another CFCL Season! Season 3 is looking to be one of the best seasons yet with prizes at an all time high, and the competition looking closer than ever. I definitely have my picks for who are the teams to beat currently, but I will save that to be revealed on stream.

To kick things off for Season 3, here is the opening weekends matches for tomorrow that will be broadcast live on Crossfires official Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/cfonline

Week 1: 6/16/18

Round 1 @ 11:00 EST: PENTA vs Mindplay
Round 2 @ 12:30 EST: FlipSid3 Tactics vs XQ IntenSe
Round 3 @ 2:00 EST: RuLegends vs Rawness
Round 4 @ 3:30 EST: Carbon vs GetBrikt

These matches were chosen to not only showcase some of the highly anticipated match ups, but also to give equal diversity of air time on stream to as many teams as possible. If you have requests for future match ups you'd like to see on stream feel free to shoot me a message and I will do my best to get the high demand matches on air.

Feel free to post predictions below, and I will give you mine at the start of the stream tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone, and I am looking forward to another great season of CFCL!