Patch the 'China walking'

SO I am not going to name any names but play a ranked game and at least 5 people will be using a macro or script to china walk around the map making no sound what so ever. They are china walking while b-hopping, crouching, you name it. Running scripts/macros are against the rules but no action is taken since the same bunch of 30/40 people have been doing it for 3 ranked seasons now without any punishment. I suggest that instead of updating policy or spamming the hack report system with reports you can easily patch the 'china walk' to make it give off sound. This will nullify their scripts and if it is too hard to prove them guilty (it really isn't) a patch like this is really small and will end the frustration of someone running across the map in abnormal speed making 0 noise. An easy solution.

Comments

• Talked yesterday to some egy who uses it in ranked and he thinks its legal. He says he has sent a ticket and asked about scripts and got a reply that every script/macro that gives you advantage is against the terms of service.
    But his brain still doesnt understand that china walk macro gives you advantage and he thinks its safe.
    He told me others can do china walk without script so why is it script with macro. So stupid, so stupid.
  • Theyre incompetent be it Smilegate or Z8 new ranked season started and every game is full of hackers. I even had a game today were one egy cheater in my team played against the enemy cheater and had a vs under the map. They dont care they simply want youre money and because they already get it with all those flaws they dont want to fix them. Just ban egypt or give them theire own server i dont care but fix it. But thats just a pipe dream. Same problems since 2009 and they still dont bother to do something.
  • The "China Walk" exists in Sudden Attack(Korean FPS) also, but there they call it "Ghost Walking", which I've seen players in high rank competitive tournaments use. So from playing that game, it's easier to understand and replicate the silent movement. If a person is really good at ghost walking, they can run around the whole map without making a sound, without having to use any type of macro or script.

It's a type of thing with these asian region games to have unintended exploit mechanics(quick scoping, ghost walking, bunny hopping,etc...) be adopted by the playerbase and not be patched.
  • +1 but would require putting in some sort of effort by the devs so it's not gonna happen.
  • h8z8 wrote: »
    +1 but would require putting in some sort of effort by the devs so it's not gonna happen.

We are not supposed to discuss it but it is patched in some regions so the effort is already made.
  • TamTamTamy wrote: »
    The "China Walk" exists in Sudden Attack(Korean FPS) also, but there they call it "Ghost Walking", which I've seen players in high rank competitive tournaments use. So from playing that game, it's easier to understand and replicate the silent movement. If a person is really good at ghost walking, they can run around the whole map without making a sound, without having to use any type of macro or script.

It's a type of thing with these asian region games to have unintended exploit mechanics(quick scoping, ghost walking, bunny hopping,etc...) be adopted by the playerbase and not be patched.

China walking while you are bunnyhopping is impossible unless you have 3 arms and hands
  • besseskatt wrote: »

We are not supposed to discuss it but it is patched in some regions so the effort is already made.

Ah, good to know.
  • Indeed is annoying so much, but you know isn't only the sound, their macros make them extremely fast also. They go from one spot to another spot in no time....And yes like ]B said they think is absolutely legal to use scripts....
  • Yes please, and while they are patching this, can they also remove the barret kick bug (where you can shoot super fast with a barret if you kick after you shoot). Officially its a bug and people abuse it, it gives an unfair advantage
  • as a player who azn walks without scripting i am going to say if they patch azn walking then they need to patch bhoping since you gain the same advantage. azn walking does not make anyones screen freeze, if your screen freezes then 1) your pc is a toaster 2) you need to disable hardware acceleration in discord (or other apps running). everyone i play against who also azn walks like i do they also mess up and make noise every so often. oh by the way before people started azn walking we all bhoped anyways and its basicly the same thing you get places faster you make 0 sound (easier to bhop without messing up).

this is 2018 stuffs changed get with the game and stop wanting it to be like 2009 where people ran everywhere and didnt know how to play.

Please stop blaming CF for screen freezing, its not the game its the programs running while the games running. Read what Hardware Accceleration says.
    2zfu9uq.jpg
  • wrote:
    K[illa;n6857124]as a player who azn walks without scripting i am going to say if they patch azn walking then they need to patch bhoping since you gain the same advantage. azn walking does not make anyones screen freeze, if your screen freezes then 1) your pc is a toaster 2) you need to disable hardware acceleration in discord (or other apps running). everyone i play against who also azn walks like i do they also mess up and make noise every so often. oh by the way before people started azn walking we all bhoped anyways and its basicly the same thing you get places faster you make 0 sound (easier to bhop without messing up).

this is 2018 stuffs changed get with the game and stop wanting it to be like 2009 where people ran everywhere and didnt know how to play.

Please stop blaming CF for screen freezing, its not the game its the programs running while the games running. Read what Hardware Accceleration says.
    2zfu9uq.jpg

If you use bhoping, then you sacrifice to have less accuracy to shot in body. otherwise chinawalk have the same accuracy as you normally rushing and firing at the same time so it gives users the highest chance to kill thair opponents
    And if you know, who use chinawalk's macro doesn't use it alone
  • wrote:
    K[illa;n6857124]as a player who azn walks without scripting i am going to say if they patch azn walking then they need to patch bhoping since you gain the same advantage. azn walking does not make anyones screen freeze, if your screen freezes then 1) your pc is a toaster 2) you need to disable hardware acceleration in discord (or other apps running). everyone i play against who also azn walks like i do they also mess up and make noise every so often. oh by the way before people started azn walking we all bhoped anyways and its basicly the same thing you get places faster you make 0 sound (easier to bhop without messing up).

2zfu9uq.jpg

The same thing ? Are you kidding me ? You cant script bunny hop like you can script the china walk .
    When you bunny hop you are most of the time in the air , its almost impossible to shot accurate if the enemy appears in your face , while the china walk allows you to have 100% accuracy like your standing still all of the time .
    And as everybody knows , you can bunny hop only in a straight line without making sound , while with the china walk you can cover the whole map like in matter of seconds without even making a sound .

So what are you saying its not even close , bring bunny hop back as the main way to move faster without making sound .