Personal crate

I got this idea thanks to [GM]Lasagyna because she gave some gm crates to the people who helped with answering some questions.

There are gm crates, but not from the players. I wish the players had their own crates that other people can open.

What will be inside of the crate?
That will care about the person's storage. Only his permanent items and weapons get in the crate. But in the crate is nothing permanent only temporary. Of course, the person would never lose anything from his storage.

Who will be the chosen one?
I guess the best thing would be just a random generator to choose the person.

How can we get it?
I think the MP shop would be great. Most of us are not even using MP after the new permanent weapon that came in the MP shop. I bet people who spend only on the items would be the dread, mutant spike. The price for a single crate should be around 2500 MP.

How many and how long?
I think it would be nice if there are 3 players every 2 weeks. So if 1 has only m16 and m700 storage we're not gonna get that temporary only in our storage.

A ribbon
If this suggestion would be accepted and will be implemented. It would be cool if we get a ribbon too. To get the ribbon you have to be lucky to get your crate in the MP shop. I think people who didn't got the ribbon need a bigger chance to get the chosen one.

Thanks for reading my suggestion.
Please give feedback to my suggestion.
My English not so great.
Have a good day, Farlight

Comments

• sorry minorninja but i dont understand what is this idea

if im correct u want the creation of an GM crate for players,and in this crates will be all the storage of that player??? and the person that put his storage in this crates will lose nothing...am i correct??

if is so,i agree but for me the ppl from wich we can take the storage need be selected and not random......for example we can use the top 50 COMPETITIVE RANKING or take 1 random player from the first 50 top clan this is my only problem/suggestion with what u said....

if what i said is like i understand for me is +1
    i also have 20k+ mp and i dont know how use it
  • Alessio24 wrote: »
    sorry minorninja but i dont understand what is this idea

if im correct u want the creation of an GM crate for players,and in this crates will be all the storage of that player??? and the person that put his storage in this crates will lose nothing...am i correct??

if is so,i agree but for me the ppl from wich we can take the storage need be selected and not random......for example we can use the top 50 COMPETITIVE RANKING or take 1 random player from the first 50 top clan this is my only problem/suggestion with what u said....

if what i said is like i understand for me is +1
    i also have 20k+ mp and i dont know how use it

kind of what you said. I don't know what your ign is but mine is Farlight. So if mine crate gets chosen. It would be Farlight's Crate. With a temporary XM8-Spring, M4A1-s Jasmine etc. http://crossfire.z8games.com/profile/10847722/weapons. The person will never lose any item of his/her storage.

I kinda like your idea from the first 50 top clan 1 random player.
  • i hope some1 will listen us,but i reccomend to not add vip in this crates,also if i think its pretty obvious...
  • I think I understand the idea. We like the general concept, but maybe not with all the specific details, let us think of something.
  • -1 to literally any suggestion of adding temp weapons. Perms or nothing.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Grumpy;n6856348]I think I understand the idea. We like the general concept, but maybe not with all the specific details, let us think of something.[/QUOTE]

What do you guys not like? I want to try help ;D