my first 2 suggessions , need ur support

1 - the game have more than 20 main weapons , with just 7 bags !! it is not equal , so i suggest to increase the number of bags at least to 10 so we can get the best benefit of our VIP weapons .
2- second suggession is about repeated weapons such as tompson ... what if i want to buy 10 tom ! just 6 will give its effect and increases ammo by 42 bullets !! so, i suggest to make the repeated weapons do its effect just when they are in my storage not in my bags .
,,, i hope u take my suggessions in considered
thanks alot

Comments

• You have a really good point, but still bad at the same time.
    thats because! what if you don't want to use VIP weapons effect!
    and the crossfire staff is giving his best, maybe they will make it 10 bags, and maybe they won't!.
    at any way if you have 10 bags that you can buy 6 of them by ZP, a lot of people Won't be able to buy them, in case they won't be in a need of them! and to remind you, you don't have to buy all VIP weapons.. you just buy the one you mostly needed!.
    Thanks for taking my opinion in your consideration.
  • kmgbopr wrote: »
    1 - the game have more than 20 main weapons , with just 7 bags !! it is not equal , so i suggest to increase the number of bags at least to 10 so we can get the best benefit of our VIP weapons .
    2- second suggession is about repeated weapons such as tompson ... what if i want to buy 10 tom ! just 6 will give its effect and increases ammo by 42 bullets !! so, i suggest to make the repeated weapons do its effect just when they are in my storage not in my bags .
    thanks alot

I agree and +999999 with the first one, we should have at least 7 or more permanent bags, some with gp some with coupons, and even more temporary with gp than coupons than zp.In fact i made a suggestion thread about this and wanted to make again.
  • kmgbopr wrote: »
    thanks alot

I'd be fine with adding more bags. so in a way +1 to the first part

HOWEVER, for 2...that's an absolute -1 from me. If the VIP effects activated while just sitting in our storage then that'd greatly cause problems. Ammo counts on EVERYTHING would no longer matter and we'd see way too many people with 77+ shot TMPs, MGs double their mags, even Rifles with ungodly amounts of ammo as multiple VIP rifles give +2 ammo so having several of each of those in someones storage would cause them to have like 100 shot rifles. And to be quite honest....that perk should have been capped at 1 or 2 and never allowed to stack 6 times or more to begin with.
    Also....I think that IF they add more bags in that the Ammo perk from VIPs SHOULD be capped so that you can't stack it more than 6 times (personally i'd prefer even less times). That would keep it so people could still do their high shot MGs and TMPs that they've sadly gotten used to be without increasing the amount of ammo they can stack to it.

If they do add more bags, I would enjoy seeing bags 3-4 made to have a permanent option, bags 5-6 become GP tempories, bags 7-9 be available through multiple outlets (like our current bags 5-7 being available in ZP temp or through coupons temp) and then bag 10 being acquired some other way, perhaps through ZM rewards or maybe part of a VIP system, OR...for equipping, or at least owning a special backpack item.
  • I like the isea but having the repeated weapons have effect while in storage can get ppl to exploit the maximum weapons ammo imagine like someone with tons of vip rifles and having a rifle with like 100-200+ mag yeah good luck stopping him from spraying all over the place and thats not gonna be fair at all to other players hat doesnt have vips or have less number of vip’s so i agree to add more bags and make some of them permanent even with zp I would buy them personally
  • Am I the only one who thinks that the post and the first comment were made by the same person?
    Anyway, I'm ok with them adding more bags in the game, as some people have huge storages. Personally, I don't really care.
    I do care though about people stacking VIPs and spraying their hats off. The game is unbalanced enough as is, we don't need to make it even more than that.