Add the Desert Eagle Crystal in GP black market or in MP shop.

This is an old temporary weapon reward in the old Monthly Mission where you had to complete the old Daily Mission for 20 days and they you got this for 7 days.

It's a very decent gun with +2 ammo but it doesn't have fast reload like DE camo making it a bit less usefull but perfect for MP Shop or GP black market.

- Desert Eagle Crystal

latest?cb=20141027152145

And no one has it either because it was never introduced as a permanent weapon so it would be a very nice addition to the pistol collections

- apikebapie

Comments

• Maybe as a "30 Ribbon Reward" ?!
    Since 20 ribbon reward is M4A1-C-Crystal "same skin as this DE-Crystal" i'd say make this handgun a 30 ribbon reward..
    vXXG1Kb.jpg
  • vXXG1Kb.jpg

"Sorry for double post.. but can't edit my previous reply!"
  • It wouldn’t be great as a 30 Ribbon reward as we have D.E Pink Crystal for 50 ribbons.
    MP reward, we have D.E Noble Silver currently so I don’t see the point in having another D.E skin in there. Not in the near future atleast.
    150 coupon permanent would be another way of owning this weapon, but as always with the coupons, a lot of people would complain that it isn’t a good reward etc.
    It’ll have to be a GP crate, but WITHOUT the temporary versions like the latest GP crates do. It would have to be in a crate similar to the original GP crates where it contains temp items and the permanent version of the weapon.

...but yeah, I always wanted to see this D.E Skin permanent ever since I used it in another CF version.