Monthly 1 week event

I bet there is a lot of players that don't play CF if there isn't an event. so I thought of an idea to have more of events that increase the playtime for a player. This is an event for only a week in every month.

Why not the whole month?
We have already the weekly weekend event.

What have to do?
-Play amount of hours (All modes, developers or gms can decide how much)
-Amount of kills (PvP = TDM, S&D etc)
-Amount of boss kills (Zombie mode)

What I think is a good amount for this event
-Play 12 hours. That's almost 2 hours per day. I don't want it more than that, because most of us have work or school.
-1000 kills. It's very easy to get for a player that play this game casually. (for me casual is 1 hour per day)
-15 zombie mode kills. It's not a lot for players that are not very interest in this mode. But it's fast. You have to do 2 boss kills each day and 1 day 3.

What rewards should we get from this event?
I don't really know what we should get from this event. Since the weekly weekend event gives us already crates and EP by just playing any game mode we want.
But everyone will be happy with more EP or crates.

Your opinion????
I always like to read someone's opinion of my event suggestions.

Farlight
Thank you for reading my suggestion, have a nice day.

Comments

• overall a good idea but the play time is very hated over most of the players cause everyone feels like they being forced to play to finish the time but the kills games and bosses kill are really nice plus I really mess the old FIXED amounts of EP events :( so from me a +1 for the event idea but -3 to the play time :P
  • It's a good idea, another way for people to earn more EP. So you'll get a +1 from me.
  • mouath wrote: »
    overall a good idea but the play time is very hated over most of the players cause everyone feels like they were forced to play to finish the time but the kills games and bosses kill are really nice plus I really mess the old FIXED amounts of EP events :( so from me a +1 for the event idea but -3 to the play time :P

I get around 80 kills each FFA game. So if I grind 1000 kills by only FFA. 1000:80 = 12,5 round it up 13. I have to play 13 games. 13 x 12 = 156 minutes. That's already 2,5 hours for me. 1 zombie mode boss kill takes around 15 minutes. Need 15 zombie kills. 15x15 = 225 minutes. That's 3,75 hours. 3,75 hours + 2,5 hours = 6,25 hours (6 hours and 15 minutes). That's already the 50% done of the play time. Enough time to fill the time when you're doing the events or playing with your friends. You just have to play only 2 hours for 6 days to get this done, this isn't literally nothing. I've seen events where it was almost impossible to complete since there was not enough of time. In that time, I played CF each day for 5 hours straight. I bet many play even S&D. That is one of the longest mode in this game. Second should be HMX. Also it's not of a specific mode. Were the most of people get burned out of that mode, because they have to play too long for a event, they don't even like. 12 hours is literally nothing. If you just do 2 hours every single day. You will be done. It will be just harder for your self if you skip a day.
  • I think it is too time consuming. I don't want to have to play 2 hours a day to finish the event. I got no time for that. Especially every day..
  • minorninja wrote: »

I get around 80 kills each FFA game. So if I grind 1000 kills by only FFA. 1000:80 = 12,5 round it up 13. I have to play 13 games. 13 x 12 = 156 minutes. That's already 2,5 hours for me. 1 zombie mode boss kill takes around 15 minutes. Need 15 zombie kills. 15x15 = 225 minutes. That's 3,75 hours. 3,75 hours + 2,5 hours = 6,25 hours (6 hours and 15 minutes). That's already the 50% done of the play time. Enough time to fill the time when you're doing the events or playing with your friends. You just have to play only 2 hours for 6 days to get this done, this isn't literally nothing. I've seen events where it was almost impossible to complete since there was not enough of time. In that time, I played CF each day for 5 hours straight. I bet many play even S&D. That is one of the longest mode in this game. Second should be HMX. Also it's not of a specific mode. Were the most of people get burned out of that mode, because they have to play too long for a event, they don't even like. 12 hours is literally nothing. If you just do 2 hours every single day. You will be done. It will be just harder for your self if you skip a day.

well u said its 2h every day,but for me are 2h for the event,i dont like ffa im an SeD player so play 2h on other mode everyday its not a fun time,maybe this is the real problem,everyone has a favourite mode,i think for u are ffa, like for me are SeD, if u spend ur "fun" time make mode that u dont like.....there is no point in play... i dont know if i explaing what i mean for me play 1h a day for an even that i dont like its a proper time this is my suggestion or at last we can do more mission with the same reward,like when made the event 1Million kill td,sed, and other...

+1 for the suggestion (i m one of the players that if there arent event it's hard that log in) but need be reviewed for me