VIP Pass

Hallo hallo,

Earlier today I was thinking about battle pass from some other games, so why not bring it to CrossFire with some nice rewards.

VIP Pass

-Add a VIP Pass in the game with 20 tiers. The more tiers you get, the better rewards. Tier 20 gives you a VIP Item,
-It costs 100K ZP.
-Only lasts for 2 months.
-Only players with 1 or more VIPs can buy this.

Rewards:

W0d5HAe.png

Tier 1
-Crate Tickers (5EA)
-VIP Pass Namecard (permanent)
-100K GP.
DhYkIqV.png

Tier 2
-Red Dragon Rifle Crate (10EA)

Tier 3
-EXP 50%+ (360d)

Tier 4
-Stripe Set Crate (10EA)

Tier 5
-Zombie Mode Bag Change (360d)

Tier 6
-Change IGN 1EA

Tier 7
-Body BP (360d)
-Head BP (360d)

Tier 8
-Katana Gold Crate (20EA)

Tier 9
-New Spike (360d)
-Maiden-Crazed (360d)

Tier 10
-Snake Ring
-Dragon Ring

Tier 11
-Bag 4 (permanent)
-Bag 3 (permanent)

• Tier 12
-Burning Shot Crate (20EA)

Tier 13
-20K ZP

Tier 14
-Spring Noble Gold Crate (20EA)

Tier 15
-Functional Bag (360d)

Tier 16
-AK47-Noble Beast Crate (30EA)

Tier 17
-Silver Grenade (permanent)

Tier 18
-M4A1-S-LIQUID METAL (permanent)

Tier 19
-AWM-SILENCED (permanent)

Tier 20
-VIP Item (permanent)

How to tier up?

Well, I'm not too sure. But we could get an extra type of EXP just for the VIP Pass. When you reach a certain amount of said EXP, you tier up and so on.

The rewards/prices dont have to be like that. This is just an example of how it should look like.

As for the AK Noble Beast, I think it's unfair for it to be part of the Noble Collection when the only way people got it was through a compensation for pre-ordering the Axe Beast. No I am not doing it just to myself, I own it.

That is all I have to suggest. Feel free to let me know of what you think about it here. (:

Comments

• Hmm if the VIP Pass only lasts 2 months, I cant imagine that giving out perm items in the last 4 tiers would be useful in the long run. Giving 4 weapons/2 months seems a bit overkill.... I'd agree with giving a perm weapon/item on the last tier as kind of a "congrats, you did it!" type of deal.
    100k ZP seems a bit much though. I havent heard of a battle/season/whatever pass that costs $100. Then again, this IS CF, so I suppose it'd make sense.

I'd also make the numbered items/weapons (and bags) last 2 months tops instead of an entire year, as that would make the most sense to me. Like you said, rewards can be changed, but for the sake of whats here, I'll work with that.

Overall, I'm +1 for the idea. It'd be fun to have for sure.
  • Hmm if the VIP Pass only lasts 2 months, I cant imagine that giving out perm items in the last 4 tiers would be useful in the long run. Giving 4 weapons/2 months seems a bit overkill.... I'd agree with giving a perm weapon/item on the last tier as kind of a "congrats, you did it!" type of deal.
    100k ZP seems a bit much though. I havent heard of a battle/season/whatever pass that costs $100. Then again, this IS CF, so I suppose it'd make sense.

I'd also make the numbered items/weapons (and bags) last 2 months tops instead of an entire year, as that would make the most sense to me. Like you said, rewards can be changed, but for the sake of whats here, I'll work with that.

Overall, I'm +1 for the idea. It'd be fun to have for sure.

Well. I didnt explain the VIP Item part (forgot, kek). But it could be an unreleased VIP that would be only for the VIP Pass. About the price, it's ~125K for each VIP, with the VIP Pass you get a VIP and many more items. You also get 20K ZP back.

Thanks for the +1 though! Hopefully something similar to this gets implemented soon. (:
  • +1 but as mitch said 100k for only 2 months is kinda expansive also the 4 permanent weapons is indeed an overkill cause after a couple of months a lot of people gonna have much weapons that might stop them from buying BM crates and only go for the vip pass as for the permanent weapons I would say 1 on the last tier or even 2 weapons max per vip pass but I do like the idea and the permanent bags oh ill have that please :)
  • I dont understand what we should do to advance to next tier, can u explain?
  • I probably wouldn't pay for it but +1 cause i like the ideea.
  • I think it's a great idea. I would definitely love to see something like this implemented, +1 from me.