Reward european and middle east players that support this game

There are a lot of players that support this game in western europe , eastern europe and middle east even if some regions here are ip restricted, and i think they should be rewarded someway for this.One of my biggest desires related to crossfire game is to attend to a live event and i thought many times on this searching a solution, and finally i gott it.
In the past crossfire had event related to soccer, even myself have a permanent spray with spains flag that i won when Spain won the mondial soccer cup.So theres my idea , in 2020 there will be a major soccer cup, European Soccer Championship and the matches will take place all over the European continent.So i thought z8, could organise a live event in London when some matches will be there for western europe player base and one live event in Bucharest (cause its the closest city for the middle east where matches will take place) during some matches there for eastern europe player base and middle east player base.

Comments

• So obvious you are from Romania :rolleyes:
    There was already an offline event in Egypt recently and such event could happen in London as well. It is unrealistic to ask for such event in Romania though since CFEU owns the license for your country. An offline event for Eastern Europe could happen in Turkey, since Z8 owns the license and the Turkish community is the second bigger in UK servers after the Egyptians. I will surely book a fly ticket from my country Greece if an event like this ever happens at our "dear" neighbours :cool:
  • K4ZR4G0R3 wrote: »
    So obvious you are from Romania :rolleyes:
    There was already an offline event in Egypt recently and such event could happen in London as well. It is unrealistic to ask for such event in Romania though since CFEU owns the license for your country. An offline event for Eastern Europe could happen in Turkey, since Z8 owns the license and the Turkish community is the second bigger in UK servers after the Egyptians. I will surely book a fly ticket from my country Greece if an event like this ever happens at our "dear" neighbours :cool:

First, im not sure turks are the biggest playerbase after uk, second need to think about countries like Poland ,Ukraine,Russia, Czech Republic, Hungary and others that would preffer to travel in Romania thanTurkey, third in Turkey wont be any soccer game of European Championship, fourth im sure that for u is equal u travell in Turkey or in Romania.
  • all of this just for the attendance ribbon?
    just kidding :rolleyes:

I don't think any one would travel to Egypt due to it being risky and a bit "life-danger"
    Personally I won't travel to Turkey neither-due to them spreading nonsense and BS about my country all over the UN
    Romania and Greece are both perfect to hold the event at-and probably would be ok with most players
    (I still cry a bit inside with every event in canada knowing that fly ticket from my country to there cost 1200$ and I won't manage to get to the event -_- )
  • winnnetou wrote: »

First, im not sure turks are the biggest playerbase after uk, second need to think about countries like Poland ,Ukraine,Russia, Czech Republic, Hungary and others that would preffer to travel in Romania thanTurkey, third in Turkey wont be any soccer game of European Championship, fourth im sure that for u is equal u travell in Turkey or in Romania.
    all of this just for the attendance ribbon?
    just kidding :rolleyes:

I don't think any one would travel to Egypt due to it being risky and a bit "life-danger"
    Personally I won't travel to Turkey neither-due to them spreading nonsense and BS about my country all over the UN
    Romania and Greece are both perfect to hold the event at-and probably would be ok with most players
    (I still cry a bit inside with every event in canada knowing that fly ticket from my country to there cost 1200$ and I won't manage to get to the event -_- )

They are the largest playerbase after the Egyptians in UK servers for sure. Just take a look at uk4 ch1... Countries like Poland, Ukraine, Czechia, Hungary, Romania and even my country Greece belong to Crossfire Europe and Russia has it's own version. It's unrealistic a CFNA offline event to happen in these countries when another version owns the licence. CFEU hosts an offline event every year in Katowice, Poland for Europeans. I would love to have an offline event in my country but it's just not realistic. It can't happen. That's why I said that Turkey might be selected instead. Z8 has the licence for this country, so they could make an event like they did in Egypt.

Also, don't get shocked, but they don't give a damn about veteran EU playerbase. They only care for NA and Egyptian playerbase. Otherwise we could have offline event(s) a long time ago...
  • K4ZR4G0R3 wrote: »

They are the largest playerbase after the Egyptians in UK servers for sure. Just take a look at uk4 ch1... Countries like Poland, Ukraine, Czechia, Hungary, Romania and even my country Greece belong to Crossfire Europe and Russia has it's own version. It's unrealistic a CFNA offline event to happen in these countries when another version owns the licence. CFEU hosts an offline event every year in Katowice, Poland for Europeans. I would love to have an offline event in my country but it's just not realistic. It can't happen. That's why I said that Turkey might be selected instead. Z8 has the licence for this country, so they could make an event like they did in Egypt.

Also, don't get shocked, but they don't give a damn about veteran EU playerbase. They only care for NA and Egyptian playerbase. Otherwise we could have offline event(s) a long time ago...

Now u made me to give u an elaborate answer.There are countless reasons why Romania would be a better choice than Turkey to host an live crossfire event, but , im gonna mention just a few.

1.A few soccer games of sporting event that crossfire event should be related have place in Romania and not in Turkey.

2.Even if turks may be a large player base, romanians are too, ill write down here the top romanian clans and their place in clan top all time
    -ExMercenar........................................ ...................15
    -RoMania........................................... .....................39
    -DRACULA.RO........................................ ..............44
    -ROMANIA........................................... ...................59
    -Coldwar2.......................................... ....................81
    -ACVILA............................................ .......................96
    -WolvesRo.......................................... ...................161
    -Europe............................................ .....................170
    -Floresti.......................................... ....................... 171
    -Army.............................................. ........................194
    -Veterans.......................................... .....................215
    -Zer0.............................................. ........................250
    -RoSquad........................................... ..................276
    -MoldovaTeam....................................... ..............364
    -RO................................................ ........................239
    -LegionRo.......................................... ..................349
    -VladTepes......................................... ..................384
    Transilvania...................................... ....................571

3.Romania is one of the most beautifull countries in all world with a lot of wonderful natural scenery from high mountains, hills, plains ,rivers,waterfalls, the Danube Delta and sea.

4.The romanian womens are the most beautiful womens in all world and i bet anyone that travelled in Romania will support my afirmation.

5.In Romania , childrens learn to speak english from kindergarten, and the majority of romanians can speak english at different levels from a few words and expressions to complete and full understanding and the capacity to write and talk as and englishman or american.

6.And the best off all and as a romanian would say the icing on the cake, romanian hospitality, and ill give u just and example- "if u travel in Romania and u are tired and hungry, and by randomly u get to a romanian home where the host have just enough food to feed himself, one chair and one bad he will tell u, pls, sitt and eat than rest in my bed". Can u say that about our neighbours over the sea?