Event for the new MP perm

This suggestion will be for the next MP perm weapon.
When a new MP weapon perm will be released everyone is hyped, but after some weeks nobody care about it anymore.

So I thought it was a nice event for this ^.^

What have to do:
-Buy the permanent weapon
-Get 250 kills with the weapon
-Get 50 headshots

Rewards:
-2000 MP
-10 crate tickets/ weapon crate type (so if it's a sniper perm will be a sniper crate etc)

What I hope the developers will do with this event?
I hope that the developers try to make it a month long event. That also will be there a community goal, and increase the rewards by how many kills you make. Like 250 kills + 50 headshots = 10 crate tickets. 500 kills + headshots = 20 crate tickets etc.

What are you thought of this suggestion?

Thank you for reading my suggestion.
Farlight

Comments

• I like this idea!

I would change the MP reward to EP, though, because once you have the perm weapon you don't really need more MP :P
  • Really like both the original suggestion and the one that bunni have added i think even if the ep isnt given as a instant reward from the missions daily or weekly missions cause i think its not gonna be easy to program two kinds of currencies in the same goal but i do wanna add to bunni’s suggestion that the EP can be a purchaseable thing in the MP shop like maybe 5.000MP can buy 5.000EP which get transferred to the shop on the same place the EP is in atm
  • minorninja wrote: »
    This suggestion will be for the next MP perm weapon.
    When a new MP weapon perm will be released everyone is hyped, but after some weeks nobody care about it anymore.

So I thought it was a nice event for this ^.^

What have to do:
    -Buy the permanent weapon
    -Get 250 kills with the weapon
    -Get 50 headshots

Rewards:
    -2000 MP
    -10 crate tickets/ weapon crate type (so if it's a sniper perm will be a sniper crate etc)

What I hope the developers will do with this event?
    I hope that the developers try to make it a month long event. That also will be there a community goal, and increase the rewards by how many kills you make. Like 250 kills + 50 headshots = 10 crate tickets. 500 kills + headshots = 20 crate tickets etc.

What are you thought of this suggestion?

Thank you for reading my suggestion.
    Farlight
    +1

[QUOTE=[MOD]Bunni;n6853972]
    I like this idea!

I would change the MP reward to EP, though, because once you have the perm weapon you don't really need more MP :P[/QUOTE]
    +1
    mouath wrote: »
    Really like both the original suggestion and the one that bunni have added i think even if the ep isnt given as a instant reward from the missions daily or weekly missions cause i think its not gonna be easy to program two kinds of currencies in the same goal but i do wanna add to bunni’s suggestion that the EP can be a purchaseable thing in the MP shop like maybe 5.000MP can buy 5.000EP which get transferred to the shop on the same place the EP is in atm
    +1
  • When are we getting this dragon blade that was promised a few months ago anyway.
  • skyyblu wrote: »
    When are we getting this dragon blade that was promised a few months ago anyway.

i hope next patch and maybe we can found it in some zm
  • big no for community goals ....everything else is good ....I have question ? do game staff take these suggestions in consideration ?
  • big no for community goals ....everything else is good ....I have question ? do game staff take these suggestions in consideration ?

Yes, they're always reading the Suggestions forum. :P

Actually, to add to the thought of "keeping MP perpetually exciting", it would be great if MP could be exchanged for crate tickets. I mean, then there's an incentive to get as much MP as possible, even when you've already gotten the permanent item. Or it'd be a great choice for those who don't care for the MP perm item anyway.
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]Weiwei;n6856884]

Yes, they're always reading the Suggestions forum. :P

Actually, to add to the thought of "keeping MP perpetually exciting", it would be great if MP could be exchanged for crate tickets. I mean, then there's an incentive to get as much MP as possible, even when you've already gotten the permanent item. Or it'd be a great choice for those who don't care for the MP perm item anyway. :P[/QUOTE]

I agree ..... I had so much MP to the point I bought 3 of the new DE !!!! and every end of the month I buy some items that I hardly use like m4a1 red and ak to get MP under 12k...so much MP with nothing to buy ..I would be glad to buy something new ...even if it was for 7 days or whatever ...