IMPORTANT z8GAMES

So how should I get started?

BEFORE HAND! Z8GAMES CONSIDER READING THIS, PLEASE DO NOT SKIP OUT ON A CUSTOMER HERE. Thank You.

Alright anyways. I might be speaking for a lot of people. The topic is Clan Wars!

First of all z8games. You should consider of removing one of the UK servers and replacing it with a WEST COAST Clan server with the Player Base increasing so will the clan base increase, BUT about 60% would avoid playing Clan Wars simple reason. HIGH PING!. Right people? I mean ask any of the players on Crossfire.Furthermore. HOW can you play in a game with 120-200 ping it gives the people that live closer to that server a HUGE ADVANTAGE.? It's been irritating me because for one I played CF since BETA, AND STILL. No change whatsoever on the Clan Wars. For most players out there, Whats the point of playing Clan Wars if your just gonna lag. Look, me and my Clan mates are all from California, but when ever we play on Clan Wars our pings go from 10's to 100's thats a huge difference! and again A HUGE advantage the likely hood of us winning against people with pings hitting about 30's is relatively close to ZERO

ON another note. Why is there 4 UK SERVERS? Why? Only 2 of the UK servers are used? Consider it Z8. I spent a quite of money on ZP, As a customer. I'm disappointed

If anyone would like to voice out their answers feel free. Do you agree? Or Do you disagree? Explain. I want to get it into z8games HEAD that this should happen immediately.

Thank you for hearing me out,

Best Regards,
[eG]oNe.

Comments

• Well At least you dont live in New Zealand. Constant 200+ Plus ping, Any server.

Good luck.
  • Thanks, they should seriously consider adding different clan Servers to benefit others.
  • *bump***bump***bump***bump***bump***bump***bump***bump***bump***bump***bump***bump***bump***bump***bump***bump***bump***bump***bump***bu
  • God damn.. I just realized the amount of money it would take. grrr. anywhoo hopefully this would work out. They need to realize they getting higher player base!
  • they have said they are looking into adding more Clan servers man did you not watch Xfire broadcast ..?
  • eGKayban wrote: »
    So how should I get started?

BEFORE HAND! Z8GAMES CONSIDER READING THIS, PLEASE DO NOT SKIP OUT ON A CUSTOMER HERE. Thank You.

Alright anyways. I might be speaking for a lot of people. The topic is Clan Wars!

First of all z8games. You should consider of removing one of the UK servers and replacing it with a WEST COAST Clan server with the Player Base increasing so will the clan base increase, BUT about 60% would avoid playing Clan Wars simple reason. HIGH PING!. Right people? I mean ask any of the players on Crossfire.Furthermore. HOW can you play in a game with 120-200 ping it gives the people that live closer to that server a HUGE ADVANTAGE.? It's been irritating me because for one I played CF since BETA, AND STILL. No change whatsoever on the Clan Wars. For most players out there, Whats the point of playing Clan Wars if your just gonna lag. Look, me and my Clan mates are all from California, but when ever we play on Clan Wars our pings go from 10's to 100's thats a huge difference! and again A HUGE advantage the likely hood of us winning against people with pings hitting about 30's is relatively close to ZERO

ON another note. Why is there 4 UK SERVERS? Why? Only 2 of the UK servers are used? Consider it Z8. I spent a quite of money on ZP, As a customer. I'm disappointed

If anyone would like to voice out their answers feel free. Do you agree? Or Do you disagree? Explain. I want to get it into z8games HEAD that this should happen immediately.

Thank you for hearing me out,

Best Regards,
    [eG]oNe.

Why are the 4 UK server when only two are used? Why are the A, B, C, D, F, E, 6! US servers, when only 2-3 are used?

Why is the West Coast server hardly ever full?

Do you see the pattern emerging? There's a reason for it, can you imagine CF if every single server was always full?

Now, why are you asking for a west coast clan server, when there are far more people play from the EU, from East Coast and beyond. Why are you not asking for an EU clan server, which would make hella-lot more sense.

I think your being selfish here, just for low ping, rather than thinking what benefits the community most.
  • Actually they planning the UK clan server b/c more peps coming from EU then westcoast (O.O)
  • They should make a UK clan server and a WC server why the hell only WC clan server? I mean what the hell? Most people in UK server have high pings in Clan Server
  • Well At least you dont live in New Zealand. Constant 200+ Plus ping, Any server.

Good luck.

Not sure why you get a 200+ ping in NZ.
    I live in Australia, Victoria and I usually get a steady 191 or 194 :D
    I can snipe with <200 ping, but I have to admit I do get tanked sometimes and its uber annoying xD
    On the issue, I think a Westcoast Clan Server is an awesome idea. But maybe an Austral-NZ server is a more urgent issue, maybe one in Melbourne or Sydney. I want to play a game where I dont get tanked at close range!

• rocruffy wrote: »
    Why are the 4 UK server when only two are used? Why are the A, B, C, D, F, E, 6! US servers, when only 2-3 are used?

Do you see the pattern emerging? There's a reason for it, can you imagine CF if every single server was always full?

Now, why are you asking for a west coast clan server, when there are far more people play from the EU, from East Coast and beyond. Why are you not asking for an EU clan server, which would make hella-lot more sense.

I think your being selfish here, just for low ping, rather than thinking what benefits the community most.

why not make a server between Latin America that makes sence is etween everthing let me think of a country .... MmmMm well MEXICO is in middle of all latin america yay they should make one in mexico city ay!!
    i want tacoz !!!!
  • Before hand you should do your research. We HAVE comfirmed more servers for clan warring are being made. Saidin directly made that announcement on XFIRE speaking straightly from the Office to you guys.

Clan wars themselves are also being worked on.
  • That's interesting. I never really listen to anouncments.

but heyyy Just trying to voice out what I wanted heard.

Cheers,
    [eG].oNe
  • rocruffy wrote: »

hold up bro. I guess your forgot to read??
    eGKayban wrote: »
    Thanks, they should seriously consider adding different clan Servers to benefit others.

They should seriously consider adding DIFFERENT clan servers to benefit OTHERS.

but on the other hand. I'm quite selfish yes. Which I apologize :D
    Aren't most typical Americans selfish?
  • eGKayban wrote: »
    That's interesting. I never really listen to anouncments.

but heyyy Just trying to voice out what I wanted heard.

Cheers,
    [eG].oNe

Then pay attention before essentially raging at Z8
    Look things up..
  • i'm glad to see that they're making more servers for clan wars (hopefully UK or west coast based) because frankly scrimming against hi-pingers is very difficult for our clan (mostly Canadian) . because of the lag , alot of shots don't register .
    also i think z8 games should consider enabling the kick button in the clan server rooms . it never fails that almost every night while scrimming , we get some bored little moron , that comes into our room and just idles there . and quite often when we leave and make a new room they'll follow us . it gets so frustrating we'll often go pub or we'll leave and play COD instead .
    i'm sure we're not the only clan this happens to . and with the click of a kick button this issue could be solved
    Good luck.

u shouldn't be playing this game anyway
  • They should make a UK clan server and a WC server why the hell only WC clan server? I mean what the hell? Most people in UK server have high pings in Clan Server

not really im in uk and i only have 110 max, but ya saidin has said there is a UK Clan server coming so west coast will get one soon i suppose, its just the west coast isnt used much. plus during uk main hours uk1 and 2 ae full , 3 and 4 are to take the strain off them
  • u.u...

At least you live in california, I have lived in costarica my connection is broadband and as my ping goes from 120 to 200 ... When you see some improvement and'll never agree on four servers for UK .. And clan server ping is much higher ...
  • well here we are sitting in a clan war room and sure enough we have a lil moron who won't leave . his clans name is KavlingeBoys . and the name of this short-bus rider is Splat*cake . if the kick button ws enabled he couldn't be wasting our time like this .
  • Why did i spend so much money on this game..
  • yup another idiot in here and he won't leave . his name is adm20001 and his clan is PointUK .
    again if the kick button were enabled , he couldn't waste our time like this .
  • its a good idea with 1 flaw : basicallyto fix the ping of ppl like you, the ppl that have good pings NOW will then have bad pings. Like you ocouldnt have the part of ure clan thats from ( lets say ) california in 1 clan server and the rest of ure clan in the other server. get it?
    sorta hard to explain, i can think of it perfectly in my head :P
  • Wow Really

We Need Another West Coast Server?????
    We Have Too Many UK Servers and No Brazil Servers
    Im Tired Of Playing Games In Bravo Server Against 400 Ping+ ...BR

We Need Somewhere For The Brazilian To Play Where i Can Lag Just Like Them

... =)
  • and yet again another moron . J[0]KER from traTegy is following us around , jumping in rooms and just idling there . if the kick button worked here this idiot couldn't be wasting our frkn time !
  • There not used because your not on the time that there awake. Try waking up early or staying up until like 3 AM and looking at the servers.
  • and still another idiot . this one is from nleashed . ign iamthehakker . came into our room and started spamming . stuck around for at least 10 minutes while asking if he could preform certain sex acts on the males of our clan .
    please please please enable the kick button in Clan Rooms
  • Your female

HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAH "SEX ACTS", "OUR FEMAL" omg ... hahahha

That sounds really funny. I hope you rage quit that day.

hugs
    iamthehakker
  • wow thats quite the burn . "your female" . omg . whatever shall i do . I AM DEVASTATED !!

once again you show yourself to be an embarrassment to humanity and a waste of skin and oxygen .
  • lol

You need a life nerd, not sitting her replaying everthing that is posted. I don't think this is the first time you hear this. LOL

peace nerd
    1v1 any day to settle things like a man