trauma needs one more

Comments

• Sauced wrote: »
    OHBABY! Nah, cVo was bad sorry.

First one 5v4, what an accomplishment.

Second one 2 people that are insanely bad, that were also cut, what an accomplishment.

3 wasn't even against plumbers.

4 was when plumbers first started, and had 3 bads.

It wasn't a 5v4, he left at the end. Something he must have gotten from fUse.

Second one, they were accepted, not my fault your leader/lt has bad judgment in players.

Third one, same clan, different name.

Fourth one, yeah 3 bads, all but RNS.
  • IamZero wrote: »
    It wasn't a 5v4, he left at the end. Something he must have gotten from fUse.

Second one, they were accepted, not my fault your leader/lt has bad judgment in players.

Third one, same clan, different name.

Fourth one, yeah 3 bads, all but RNS.

One, highly doubt that.

Two, one was accepted because he was a friend, the other was a tryout. Both are straight up trash.

Three, Bad game, 4v4, win some lose some. Btw pretty sure teamtrend isn't the same clan.

Four, another 4v4.

Five, notice how in 2 of those you're bottoming.

Six, I don't understand why you take randy screenshots of clan server scrims, maybe I should start too.
  • Maybe you should stop being an idiot and stop trying to defend your losses. A loss is a loss. Get over it. You're bad. Who cares who bottom/top frags? It's a TEAM win. Something you wouldn't know about.
  • Maybe you should stop being an idiot and stop trying to defend your losses. A loss is a loss. Get over it. You're bad. Who cares who bottom/top frags? It's a TEAM win. Something you wouldn't know about.

Whoa kid, you're pretty randy.

I don't care if my team won or lost, I find it frustrating that he thinks his team is good.

I don't care if my team won or lost, I find it frustrating that he thinks his team is good.

1. He's not a kid. He's definitely older than you.
    2. I didn't say we were good. Just showing we were better than you.

1) I'm not a randy. I was on cVo. Last time I checked, I haven't ever used hacks to play, so I do possess a minute amount of skill.

2) The clan was good. Yes, "was". Too bad it didn't last. But while it was active, yes we were a good team. Notice he said his TEAM was good. Team being the keyword. Not full of egotistic morons who think they are better than everyone else. We knew how to play together. Get over it.

3) A loss is a loss is a loss. Stop QQ'ing about whether you had bads on your team or not. Obviously, your choice of team mates is severely lacking. Choose a better team next time.
  • MyAWM wrote: »
    i heard naze is terrible on client

krausbomb heard it too

weren't you the one who preached how legit naze was ?
    1. He's not a kid. He's definitely older than you.
    2. I didn't say we were good. Just showing we were better than you.

Lol'd when you said you were better than us, dreams have to start somewhere.
    1) I'm not a randy. I was on cVo. Last time I checked, I haven't ever used hacks to play, so I do possess a minute amount of skill.

2) The clan was good. Yes, "was". Too bad it didn't last. But while it was active, yes we were a good team. Notice he said his TEAM was good. Team being the keyword. Not full of egotistic morons who think they are better than everyone else. We knew how to play together. Get over it.

3) A loss is a loss is a loss. Stop QQ'ing about whether you had bads on your team or not. Obviously, your choice of team mates is severely lacking. Choose a better team next time.

"I'm not a randy. I was on cVo" Don't even have to make fun of that.

It was a terrible clan. I don't think I'm better than everyone, nor do most of my clan. Get over what?

I agree a loss is a loss, I don't deny it at all. I'm not QQing what-so-ever, I'm just giving reasons why my team lost to a very bad clan. Obviously, if my team can roll you with our main 5 vs cVo mean 5, my choice is not severely lacking.

I'm done here, this is a recruiting thread if you wanna make yourself look more like a fool, PM me or xfire me or something.

GL trauma, even though you have a hacker.
  • Lol @ the no comment on cheating. You're terrible
  • Lol @ the no comment on cheating. You're terrible

You'd have to be the biggest dumbass to think I cheat, and I didn't notice you said something about cheating, didn't read it all, I scanned through it.

You can't call me terrible with the skill level you have, sorry.
    You'd have to be the biggest dumbass to think I cheat, and I didn't notice you said something about cheating, didn't read it all, I scanned through it.

You can't call me terrible with the skill level you have, sorry.

You "have" cheated. L2read.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

EDIT: Oh yeah, you're main 5 never played us. You just spent the last three posts QQ'ing about how your people were bad and all this crap. GG tho. Love how you think you're cool with the little quote thing. You have no idea who I am. You're a moron for thinking you do. How do you know what skill I have? Do you even HAVE a brain?
  • You "have" cheated. L2read.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Once a cheater always a cheater huh?
    Most likely 80% of this community hacked on an alt, or even their main.
    So what you're saying is 80% of the competitive CF community are all cheaters?

Alright than kid, like I said if you want to make yourself look more like a fool, PM me or xfire me.
    I agree a loss is a loss, I don't deny it at all. I'm not QQing what-so-ever, I'm just giving reasons why my team lost to a very bad clan. Obviously, if my team can roll you with our main 5 vs cVo mean 5, my choice is not severely lacking.

If you lost that many times to a "very bad clan" what does that say about your clan?

And if you did roll us with your "main 5" lets bring forth proof.
  • aLtD wrote: »
    weren't you the one who preached how legit naze was ?

no... i kept my mouth shut this whole time about him until now
    If you lost that many times to a "very bad clan" what does that say about your clan?

And if you did roll us with your "main 5" lets bring forth proof.

Didn't say we did roll you, because we've never played you with our main 5, read my post again. "We CAN beat you"

l2read? Thanks, completely done here reply all you want.
  • Lol @ the fact he still thinks I'm a kid. Zero... I'm done with this moron.
  • Hey mens I heard scrims matter

What's that they don't? You're all stupid?

Kay mens.
    Once a cheater always a cheater huh?
    Most likely 80% of this community hacked on an alt, or even their main.
    So what you're saying is 80% of the competitive CF community are all cheaters?

Alright than kid, like I said if you want to make yourself look more like a fool, PM me or xfire me.

I would not doubt that. A majority try hacks. I personally havent, except for diablo 2 lod for single player.
    Didn't say we did roll you, because we've never played you with our main 5, read my post again. "We CAN beat you"

l2read? Thanks, completely done here reply all you want.

You insinuated that you could beat us by saying you "can" roll us. The way it seems, is that you think your s5 is pretty good. You really think it was our s5 in those scrims? Even the one we 15-3'd you?
    You insinuated that you could beat us by saying you "can" roll us. The way it seems, is that you think your s5 is pretty good. You really think it was our s5 in those scrims? Even the one we 15-3'd you?

if you weren't a randy i would make up a comeback

edit:sauce told me you're 40bomb/n2o

ROFL
  • iamzero wrote: »
    you insinuated that you could beat us by saying you "can" roll us. The way it seems, is that you think your s5 is pretty good. You really think it was our s5 in those scrims? Even the one we 15-3'd you?
    hey mens i heard scrims matter

what's that they don't? You're all stupid?

Kay mens.

. .
  • ąąąąąąąąąąąą

we're not going to do wogl, cuz there's an anti-cheat. We'll stick to this one league that requires no ac or growler so naze and ninja can hack.

śśśśśśśśśśśśśśśśśśśśśśś

doesnt matter. naze is banned from wogl. he cant play

Because random clan servers scrims seriously matter, 15-3 4v5, unless you have proof someone left near the end, it was 4v5 the whole time.

BTW, we've beat cVo more times, than they have beaten us, I just don't take randy screenshots of beta scrims for proof of rolling another bad clan, sorry.
    Because random clan servers scrims seriously matter, 15-3 4v5, unless you have proof someone left near the end, it was 4v5 the whole time.

BTW, we've beat cVo more times, than they have beaten us, I just don't take randy screenshots of beta scrims for proof of rolling another bad clan, sorry.

yo TFH once beat LL 15-3 on BW 5vs4. does it matter? no
  • i take replays off all my scrims, then email them to the mods because anyone better than me hacks cause im the best. (please note im not serious, im just very bored so im posting random ****, or im tastylimes. i havent decided yet)
    yo TFH once beat LL 15-3 on BW 5vs4. does it matter? no

Yes, that completely matters.

Provoked rolled Klan Kaos 16-2 4v5 sub base in a scrim, that matters too.

myawm rolled sauce like 40-5. does it matter? no

<3
    myawm rolled sauce like 40-5. does it matter? no

No, that doesn't matter.
    Thanks, completely done here reply all you want.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Sauced wrote: »

No, that doesn't matter.
    Hmmmmmmmmm.

MyAWM made me stay, cus he's funny.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

EDIT: You want me to leave cus I'm ripping you.