CFGL Pugg Draft Saturday May 22, 9:00 PM EST

2»

Comments

• Swiftay wrote: »
    Krzy owns the vent. He took it down for the night.

Cuz he got all ****y again >_<

Krzy:
    1. Rages at everyone who's in there.

2. Threatens to ban anyone on vent for ANY reason.

3. Gets in vent 5 minutes after 9 Eastern and yells at his staff for not having everything running already.

Seriously Krzy, act professionally and this pug could be one of the best, if not the best, thing in crossfire. You have said it yourself, there are 100 people waiting for the pug to start. You can't expect your staff to have it started in less then 5 minutes.

Also, lots of times you are yelling at the people there saying "Stop Effing PM'ing me I swear imma bann all of you", just relax and say something like "Guys I'm trying to set up this pug can you guys stop PM'ing me for a sec? I'll answer all of you soon".

Not trying to flame, just saying what you should do to make things smoother. I'm pretty sure most of the CF pugging community agrees....
  • xXDeityXx wrote: »

Krzy:

3. Gets in vent 5 minutes after 9 Eastern and yells at his staff for not having everything running already.

Seriously Krzy, act professionally and this pug could be one of the best, if not the best, thing in crossfire. You have said it yourself, there are 100 people waiting for the pug to start. You can't expect your staff to have it started in less then 5 minutes.

Also, lots of times you are yelling at the people there saying "Stop Effing PM'ing me I swear imma bann all of you", just relax and say something like "Guys I'm trying to set up this pug can you guys stop PM'ing me for a sec? I'll answer all of you soon".

Not trying to flame, just saying what you should do to make things smoother. I'm pretty sure most of the CF pugging community agrees....

Simple solution.

- Draft starts at 9 EST. Vent will open at 8PM EST, everyone who wants to play MUST be there before 8:30PM.
    - 1 to 2 Admins handle the team organization. Each captain gets 5-10 seconds per pick, or they lose their turn and it goes to the next Captain.
    - Another admin is in-game waiting to make the rooms. Once word that a team has all 5 players, the admin makes the room. The 5 players are instructed to go to [Room name here] and wait. Once the opposing team is chosen, they are directed to that same room. The process is repeated for all teams chosen.

- PUGG starts. It's in your hands. You guys run it the way YOU think it should be run. You're the Admins. Get it done.
  • xXDeityXx wrote: »

Krzy:

Ye your staff was trying to organize this they were picking captains when you decide to walk in and start yelling at em for no reason. Last week you took like a hour to start picking teams.. so you can't really blame em.